Anderson close to signing extension with UFC, want fights with Bisping, GSP and Jones

Jon Jones will take that fight without complaints. I feel he has too much for Anderson. Will take him down easily and hellbow him

I'll believe it when I see it.

Until then I'll assume he'll be rematching Bonnar and Griffen at least 2 more times.. Then maybe Frankie Edgar.

Until then I'll assume he'll be rematching Bonnar and Griffen at least 2 more times.. Then maybe Frankie Edgar.

I wouldn't be surprised if Bonnar is done in the UFC and Griffin has 1-2 fights max. I'd like to see Anderson fight just about anyone, but fighting Jon Jones would be the #1.

Jon Jones will take that fight without complaints. I feel he has too much for Anderson. Will take him down easily and hellbow him

Yeah I gotta lean towards Jones in that one. Especially with the size advantage. but you never know. If Anderson signs that fight i'll be amazed but I dont think he will. Would have much respect for him win or lose if he took it.

I wouldn't be surprised if Bonnar is done in the UFC and Griffin has 1-2 fights max. I'd like to see Anderson fight just about anyone, but fighting Jon Jones would be the #1.

If I could see any Anderson fight it would be against Machida. That would be one of the best matchups ever on paper. But Jones is good too.

i'd like to see the bisping fight, it been a long time coming and he def deserves a titleshot after such a good career

Bisping over Weidman, i'm not surprised.

And he will probably ask Jones to drop, which is just the same as ducking.

its a big leap of faith to believe that what dana says someone said is actually what that person said

it should be caveated that dana white said this, and he uses the truth to his convenience

I wouldn't be surprised if he took those fights to be honest.

Problem is Bisping sucks and don't see any way he beats Belfort

Jon Jones nullifies your argument.

He won't fight Jones. Too risky for him. He's just saying what people want to hear, mainly to take the pressure off. He'll find his way of of the fight.

So, Weidman fighting winner of Boetsch/Okami or something?

None of these fights are happening other than Silva vs Bisping.

Oh how Bisping is going to get tooled. Can't wait.

The gsp and bones fights ain't happening. Think about how many super fights have occurred during the zuffa era. IMO, there's been 1

BJ V GSP II

Back