Anderson close to signing extension with UFC, want fights with Bisping, GSP and Jones

anderson is too much for bones, no doubt

He clearly doesnt suck his mma career shows u that, and he is known to have a high volume fast paced style something Vitor has struggled with. I agree that this is very tough stylistcally for Bisping but to act like he has no ways to win is silly.

But I think we can all agree Bisping is a complete waste of a fight for Anderson, especially at this point of his career.

Is there a single person who thinks Bisping can out counter punch Anderson to a decision victory? Is there a single person who thinks Bispings power poses any challenge to Anderson?

When you are blue printing the easiest gimmie fight for Anderson at MW amongst the current contenders I would argue Bisping poses the least threat to Anderson anywhere. And sadly that seems to be exactly what Anderson fans want at this stage of his career. Not tough super fights that show how great he is but rather easy gimmie fights were he embarrasses guys who have no business being in the cage with him.

He won't fight Jones. Too risky for him. He's just saying what people want to hear, mainly to take the pressure off. He'll find his way of of the fight.

Right, because Silva is a master at avoiding fights. Don't be dense.

Silva would end Bisping's career. There is nothing that Bisping can do that could hurt Silva

Silva is going to fight bones and it's going to be epic.

M65N2.gif

and the Haters will the madness!!!

But I think we can all agree Bisping is a complete waste of a fight for Anderson, especially at this point of his career.

Is there a single person who thinks Bisping can out counter punch Anderson to a decision victory? Is there a single person who thinks Bispings power poses any challenge to Anderson?

When you are blue printing the easiest gimmie fight for Anderson at MW amongst the current contenders I would argue Bisping poses the least threat to Anderson anywhere. And sadly that seems to be exactly what Anderson fans want at this stage of his career. Not tough super fights that show how great he is but rather easy gimmie fights were he embarrasses guys who have no business being in the cage with him.

Maybe you should stop tossing Anderson fans in 1 category. Many of us accept that reality (aka Money) might lead to a Bisping title shot. It doesn't mean that we all want this scenario. I sure don't want the Bisping fight, because even if Anderson says he'll fight 10 more times, he'll likely change his mind as his body starts to slow down.

Before I have to watch another legend fall apart, I would like to see him fight Jones. And I would actually like to see him fight Weidman AFTER Jones. I don't think Weidman is ready yet, and I hate seeing guys thrown to the wolves too early. Granted, I didn't think Jones was ready for Shogun yet, but Jones has proven to be an exception to every rule in MMA.

C'mon Mike, Logic on Sherdog? Really?

Waste of time imo.

Rest easy everyone...

Silva wants super fights, and super fights he shall get....

Top of his list....Mike Bisping...

Now that's what i call a super fight. It's obvious Silva has been genuine all this time.

Anyone questioning his desire or his ability or what not should just kindly STFU.

This is Anderson Silva we are talking about, not Randy Couture, not Fedor, not Chuck Liddell... Anderson fucking Silva.

Bisping has paid his dues, after he gets eaten alive that will be over and done.

Anderson's career losses are against his weakest competition. He tends to shine when he is challenged.

For that reason alone I think he will take out both Jones and GSP, assuming they fight. It's most certainly not impossible or unlikely.

Rest easy everyone...

Silva wants super fights, and super fights he shall get....

Top of his list....Mike Bisping...

Now that's what i call a super fight. It's obvious Silva has been genuine all this time.

If you don't see the "super fight" ramifications of this fight, you're not in understanding of the UFC's business model or entertainment structure.

If you don't see the "super fight" ramifications of this fight, you're not in understanding of the UFC's business model or entertainment structure.

Are you honestly prepared to publicly take this position?

Have we hit this level of desperation already?

this isn't the first time i've seen big rumors floating around. i'll believe it when the fight is signed

It should be perfectly clear by now that Andy changes his mind on a dime and is forever flip flopping on fights. Which is fine. He's earned the right to say what he wants. I wouldn't trust anything he says, though.

Bisping over Weidman, i'm not surprised.

And he will probably ask Jones to drop, which is just the same as ducking.

Jones not wanting to drop weight=ducking. Herp derp logic :icon_lol:

He won't fight Jones. Too risky for him. He's just saying what people want to hear, mainly to take the pressure off. He'll find his way of of the fight.

Any person with good reasoning could tell that Gsp vs Silva has to happen first.

If Bisping sucks you must think 90% of the ufc sucks. Go back to watching pro wrasslin

I hate Bisping and think he is an okay fighter. That is MY opinion. You should know that other people have opinions too..

Talk is cheap...unless they signed the contracts I don't want to hear it.

Highlight I made for the superfight, lets make this fight happen.

Highlight I made for the super fight, lets make this fight happen.

Back