Anderson angling for a title shot

Fedor competed in pride and there they were all on steroids.
The body of GSP is not natural so he was also under the effects of some anabolic or some kind of shit.
Jones tested positive for dick pills, Silva too.
Nick and Nate for weed.
sddefault.jpg

Just pretend I never replied to any of your posts.

Popped for dick pills bro c'mon. He didn't test positive for Meldonium, HGH, Insulin, or testosterone

No he didnt.

he tested positive for 2 different steroids, claimed it was in a liquid to help him in the bedroom that he took once, despite the multiple positives and half lifes proving this wasnt the case.

There was absolutely no way, that Silva's story made any medical sense, it just wasnt possible it happened as he described. So no.

God fucking help the sport if Silva gets a title shot before Jacare as well.

It's lame because he's living in the past. Why doesn't he call out a top 5 guy, then if he wins, call out Mike.

I want to see a rematch but Anderson Silva needs to earn a title shot first. Yoel Romero is going to give Bisping all he can handle. If he gets past that fight and Anderson Silva beats someone in the Top 5 then they can make this rematch.

I am a known Silva hater, but i am totally cool with him getting a title shot against Bisping. Hell, i might even root for him. Because frankly, i would love to see stoolgate retire him.

I am a known Silva hater, but i am totally cool with him getting a title shot against Bisping. Hell, i might even root for him. Because frankly, i would love to see stoolgate retire him.
Can you expalin me the reasons on why you're a hater?

Back