Anderson angling for a title shot

FranOlivetto

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
So The Spider is looking for a TS against Bisping. Good news are coming. WAR GOAT

Here Bisping's answer

7f7hmy8.gif

lol get a win first buddeh

Wouldn't surprise me one bit.

Title shots in the UFC stopped being about rankings a while ago.

Oddly enough bisbing is probably the easiest fight for silva.

Don't think it will sell that well but could be a good win for Bisping

Thats not the way to get a title shot today, Anderson is doing it wrong. He should call out a top 5 MW....say Bisping is not fighting and stalling the division along with the other opponent saying the same......then the UFC proceeds to make a interim MW title fight and winner fights Bisping.

Do you know who Anderson The Spider Silva is??? or you are a relative new mma fan?
I know exactly who he is. Check my join date and that will answer your question. Fact is, he's on a losing streak. He needs a win before even considering going for a title shot. Facts.

he's right about the Steroid thing.. can't be GOAT if you use steroids or get suspended by USADA for dick pills aka steroids

That's a much better fight for both considering the competition.

Bisping gets another chances to save the belt, and AS the only chance to get the belt again.

Everybody wants that Bisping sweepstakes. I bet that Gastelum destroys him.

I know exactly who he is. Check my join date and that will answer your question. Fact is, he's on a losing streak. He needs a win before even considering going for a title shot. Facts.
I understand but damn im' a huge fan of him. Imagine a TS in Brazil? Daaaaamn

I understand but damn im' a huge fan of him. Imagine a TS in Brazil? Daaaaamn

If he gets a couple good wins, I don't see why not. It would be an epic rematch that's for sure.

he's right about the Steroid thing.. can't be GOAT if you use steroids or get suspended by USADA for dick pills aka steroids
Bro, he got popped for dick pills not HGH, oxandrolone, stanozolol, insulin and testosterone. Don't be a hater

I'd be curious to see what percentage of MMA fighters know the difference between "your" and "you're."

Bisping isn't one of them.

It wouldn't surprise me that Bisping was up to this and communicating with Anderson in order to duck Romero

Back