Anderson angling for a title shot

Most fighters I know are gonna suck at old age and should retire.

I might be crazy but I think Anderson is gonna amaze us one more time before he retires.

He popped for dick fuckin pills in ONE FIGHT against nick and you are saying that ALL HIS LEGACY is because he's a cheater???????

giphy.gif

You are taking your nuthugging to extreme levels

Even after what Bisping said i wouldn't be surprised if he actually wanted the fight instead of Romero or Jacaré.

He popped for dick fuckin pills in ONE FIGHT against nick and you are saying that ALL HIS LEGACY is because he's a cheater???????

giphy.gif

Yes.

Get popped once and your entire career is a question mark.

Last edited:
The guy last won a fight in 2012..

Its nearly 2017...

Silva got popped for steroids immediately after breaking his shin bone completely in half. Does no one see the medical correlation between broken bones and steroid use?

4 fights losing streak a title shot...yeah of course

They all popped. The only who never popped for steroids is Conor

Feel free to post any information (with source) about the others testing positive for steroids.

208 needs a fight. I'd like Spider/Weidman 1 more time

It doesnt count if you test positive multiple times in the run up to the fight and on fight night.

Just as Ben Johnson didnt win the 100m
Popped for dick pills bro c'mon. He didn't test positive for Meldonium, HGH, Insulin, or testosterone

"A true martial artist should have honour and respect in defeat as well as victory. "

VeXd3W1.gif

{<doc}

Feel free to post any information (with source) about the others testing positive for steroids.
Fedor competed in pride and there they were all on steroids.
The body of GSP is not natural so he was also under the effects of some anabolic or some kind of shit.
Jones tested positive for dick pills, Silva too.
Nick and Nate for weed.
sddefault.jpg

Thanks for translating. I can never understand what the fuck that guy is saying half the time. Tell him go fuck yourself for me will ya.

<3>
After a 40 minute rambling and a proxy it was determined that he said "no."

Bisping 'defended' his belt against the #13 ranked middleweight. May as well line up his second defense against a guy in a multi-year losing streak.

Back