Anderson’s fight split decision?

Ok you call me a kid and you are this fucking naive? Just how fucking stupid are you? I get it, you are one of those dumbfucks that revels in the back and forth insult game. Eat shit, ignored.
awww.
yes, have a hissy fit and run.

I mean boxing has plenty of issues but there's nothing to gain in "paying off" judges for Chavez Jr to win a meaningless fight in 2021. There's zero financial return for that guy.

Stupid judges? Clearly and more likely. We see fights in MMA (including one recently) where 2 judges gave all 3 rounds to one guy and 1 gave all 3 to the other guy. Is that one judge corrupt? No. Is that judge a dumb shit? Yes.

A lot of boxing corruption doesn't necessarily involves money passing hands in a brown envelope.
It's judge.scoring it for the house fighter cause they know it.will.make the promoters happy and that they'll get more assignments afterward

A lot of boxing corruption doesn't necessarily involves money passing hands in a brown envelope.
It's judge.scoring it for the house fighter cause they know it.will.make the promoters happy and that they'll get more assignments afterward

Judges aren't assigned by the house or promoters they're appointed by the commission.

Whatever the reason behind the decision....
Over 9000 respect for Silva!!!

"My sport is better than yours!!!!!"

crying_toddler-732x549-thumbnail.jpg

let us not go there. MMA has plenty of dubious scores as well.

Judges are clueless and not held accountable for their mistakes, and that's just one of the problems.

IMHO this had nothing to do with being corrupt.
It absolutely has t
Bradley versus Paquiao #1, nuff said

MMA definitely isn’t as corrupt as Boxing

unless it’s Bisping fighting in the UK, or a Jones title defense
<JonesLaugh>
or any Jon Jones drug test result that they ignore now that he’s gotten a green light to sauce it up as much as he wants

OK.
So please explain to me how does that benefit them in any way shape or form.
It benefits the fighters who might be friendly with the commissions or judges. Even teddy atlas has talked about how fighters promoters would take the referees and judges out to dinner and shit to try any thing to get the scorecards to sway their way. And that’s not even talking about guys like Canelo who are big draws in boxing that bring in a lot of revenue. So usually the corruption is based on money or favoritism

It absolutely has t

or any Jon Jones drug test result that they ignore now that he’s gotten a green light to sauce it up as much as he wants
It’s honestly hilarious looking at the entire situation with Jones’s and how the UFC carried and enabled him throughout all of his antisocial antics... the DUI’s, accidents, hit and run, failed PED drug testing through both the AC and USADA, obvious recreational drug problems, illegal discharge of a firearm, ect... Jones being 100% loyal to his true nature, turns around and vacates the LHW title to supposedly move up to HW, then demands a larger guaranteed fight purse while sitting out and refusing to fight...LoL

Entitled much...?
<JonesLaugh>
The UFC created this problem by bending backwards to keep the belt around Jones waist, while simultaneously destroying the credibility of the promotion and USADA. As far as I’m concerned all parties deserve the current conundrum minus Big Frank... I do hope that the UFC pays up to Ngannou and Jones, the fans can actually get the fight that we have been waiting a decade for... if karma finally comes full circle Jon will get violently knocked the fuck out in highlight reel fashion and provide Sherdog with something equivalent to Shadface that will live in MMA infamy.
<{jackyeah}>

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Santos FC 1912
Back