Anderson’s fight split decision?

Yeah, but bad judging in MMA is generally due to incompetence. In boxing, it's corruption. The beneficiaries of bad decisions in boxing are almost always the bigger draw.
I think Cecils eyes are corrupted.

Ecen the commentary was like naw dawg Silva won.

Judge was jus bein a judge imo. I wouldn't rule out corrupt or incompetent in any combat event of note. Look at Rory jus recently...
Jesus fucking wept..... Rory's in the "playoffs' or whatever, but it's still a loss on his record that he most definitely should not have been.

Yeah, but bad judging in MMA is generally due to incompetence. In boxing, it's corruption. The beneficiaries of bad decisions in boxing are almost always the bigger draw.
Sounds like it's just your own bias tbh. You're assuming corruption rather than incompetence for poor judges in boxing, and assuming incompetence rather than corruption for poor judges in MMA for no particular reason other than your feeling.

Yes, it does. Boxing has a very long history of very bad decisions. In MMA, bad decisions are mostly due to incompetence. Not in boxing. I don’t mean this insultingly, but do your research. When you have the mob involved in your sport, it gets dirty.
Whoa hey wait wait Biden won

let us not go there. MMA has plenty of dubious scores as well.

Judges are clueless and not held accountable for their mistakes, and that's just one of the problems.

IMHO this had nothing to do with being corrupt.

But now I know you didn't watch the fight. It was severely lopsided. Two rounds would have been generous. I only gave him round 3.

Sounds like it's just your own bias tbh. You're assuming corruption rather than incompetence for poor judges in boxing, and assuming incompetence rather than corruption for poor judges in MMA for no particular reason other than your feeling.
Proven corruption in boxing

I was shocked when I heard that.
In what universe does Chavez win this fight...
The judges with such bad calls should seriously be under scrutiny and perhaps fired.

But now I know you didn't watch the fight. It was severely lopsided. Two rounds would have been generous. I only gave him round 3.
no, kid.
Now I am the one who knows that you just want to argue.

I did not speak about the fight at all. And I gave him round one (if you want to know).
That's two rounds.
Who knows what the fuck these judges watch, their angle, the distractions during the fight, etc.?
Again, there's huge incompetency among them and no accountability at all (no one will go to this judge, make him explain how he saw this fight for Chavez Jr. and either teach him or put him on notice).

Besides what the fuck do you see as corruption? for what? what's the endpoint? the gain?
If the issue is so widespread, they would have two judges paid to give it to Chavez (or all 3).

You got absolutely no fucking clue, but you are determined to prove it was corruption. Then tell me what exactly do they gain having one judge voting for Chavez.

let us not go there. MMA has plenty of dubious scores as well.

Judges are clueless and not held accountable for their mistakes, and that's just one of the problems.

IMHO this had nothing to do with being corrupt.

The average boxing decision is on par with hamil/bisping, Macdonald/Tibau, Condit/Lawler or Phan/Garcia.

IIRC
even the judges who had SIlva winning, only had him by 2 points, wtf? How the fuck does a dude(JCC Jr) win a BOXING round by literally standing there and staring? That's some mayweather type shit.

Apparently Pernell Whittaker once won a round with 0 punches landed... so I guess it's possible, we'll have to agree to disagree on that. JCC Jr was just standing there not moving for almost all but 2 rounds.

The average boxing decision is on par with hamil/bisping, Macdonald/Tibau, Condit/Lawler or Phan/Garcia.
I don't disagree, but MMA has also its share of GSP/Hendrix, Jon/Gus or Machida/Rua.

And as I noted, not all Boxing atrocious decisions by judges are due to corruption.
Most (IMHO) are due to clear incompetency and the lack f a system to check those decisions and train judges to do a better job.... and that only means that issues will continue since judges know they don't have to do a good job.

If the issue is so widespread, they would have two judges paid to give it to Chavez (or all 3).
Ok you call me a kid and you are this fucking naive? Just how fucking stupid are you? I get it, you are one of those dumbfucks that revels in the back and forth insult game. Eat shit, ignored.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back