Social Anarchy in Venice Beach

Okay, we get it, you don’t like “based and redpill” cuz you’re cool and hang with 20 y/o kids. You made like 4 posts about it now.

I am partners in 3 bars,kids don’t talk that way in the real world. I see them
Every night of the Week.

People who play online MMOs talk that way

Yeah If you’re a 4chan loser who has no real life friends.

I’m around kids in their 20s every night of the week and no one talks that way. Literally no one.

I bet they hate you creeping around the 'bar' you're partners with.

I am partners in 3 bars,kids don’t talk that way in the real world. I see them
Every night of the Week.

People who play online MMOs talk that way

IDK man, you’re trying pretty hard to sound cool right now. “I hang out with young people at bars.” Yeah, we get it. TBH, I’m starting to think you might be a dork.

I love that he's somehow a bad guy or whiner because he's complaining about homeless people setting up camps right outside his front door, vandalizing his home and leaving shit and garbage everywhere. Who the fuck wouldn't complain about that? If I wake up tomorrow and theres a homeless camp out on my front lawn, I'm calling the police too.

I also love how California is becoming a LITERAL liberal shit hole.

I actually respect Johnny Rotten. Maybe he matured as he got older. Seems like a lot of these old punk legends are on the Trump train these days. Still, I think it’s funny to see how Mr. “Anarchy in the U.K.” turned out.

IDK man, you’re trying pretty hard to sound cool right now. “I hang out with young people at bars.” Yeah, we get it. TBH, I’m starting to think you might be a dork.

I know you’re a social outcast and living in a basement but there is something called “getting to know people”

You know when you see people all the time you get to know them. Crazy concept I know

That requires leaving 4 Chan message boards though.

I know you’re a social outcast and living in a basement but there is something called “getting to know people”

You know when you see people all the time you get to know them. Crazy concept I know

I can only imagine what a creep you must be at your bars. Hovering around people, listening to their conversations and finding out which 'lingo' the younger crowds use.

Check marking off in your little book if you've heard the term 'based' tonight or not.

Yes, yes I believe you bro.

I can only imagine what a creep you must be at your bars. Hovering around people, listening to their conversations and finding out which 'lingo' the younger crowds use.

Check marking off in your little book if you've heard the term 'based' tonight or not.

He gives off a kinda weird vibe. Like he hangs around bars to feel young, to feel important or something. Sounds like family life is missing.

He gives off a kinda weird vibe. Like he hangs around bars to feel young, to feel important or something. Sounds like family life is missing.

As a liberal, this is likely the case. Sad but true. I bet he stays after hours to be the last one out. Even says 'goodbye' to the bar as he exits.

As a liberal, this is likely the case. Sad but true. I bet he stays after hours to be the last one out. Even says 'goodbye' to the bar as he exits.
He's an Art History grad working at a Starbucks in Hoboken, NJ. This is real.

Probably waits around to give drunk girls rides home.

Seems like a lot of these old punk legends are on the Trump train these days.

Seems more "punk rock", or against the grain or whatever, to come out and say you like Trump when you work in the arts.

I saw Johnny on that punk rock panel a few months pissing off Marky Ramone and Henry Rollins, he's obviously still a provacateur

Back