Social Anarchy in Venice Beach

Homeless people aren't allowed to use public bathrooms for obvious reasons and California banned plastic bags. What the fuck else are they supposed to do?

It's California's fault for banning plastic bags.

How do people clean up after walking dogs without plastic bags? The homeless eat it or something?

I wonder where his money went if he’s selling properties for so little.

I was thinking that too actually. A 2 room shack with 1.5 baths costs like a million around here. So apparently his house isn’t all that special. Sorta thought Mr. Rotten was makin that Sex Pistols money.

How do people clean up after walking dogs without plastic bags? The homeless eat it or something?

Honestly access to safe and clean toilet facilities is one of rhe benchmarks of civilization and we have lost that utterly in the West.

In my hometown homeless people are given no options.

John Lydon, AKA Johnny Rotten of the Sex Pistols, is sick of the dirty bums hanging out around his home in Venice Beach, CA.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-crisis-LA-neighborhood.html#comments-6966735

He says they leave needles and poo all over the beach—something he is not a fan of anymore. Some would consider his stance hypocritical, given that he once advocated for “Anarchy in the U.K.”

FWIW, I hear ol’ Johnny is based and red-pilled these days, like most aging punk icons. What do you guys think? Is he a hypocrite? Personally, I think he should pack up and move to Modesto. LA is a fucking shithole.

Rotten has used his punk shtick to pull the wool over his fans eyes for many decades now. He married a publishing heiress in 1979 and has been living in the style of a jet-setting aristocrat ever since.

The Sex Pistols were the punk Monkees - an entirely pre-fabricated musical act. Putting on appearances that mask reality has been Lydon's stock in trade from the beginning.

Are people really still trying to catch Johnny Rotten’s “hypocracy”? Neither him or the Sex Pistols were committed political anarchists. They were trolls. They said naughty words and dyed their hair because it was funny to make old people upset. They weren’t Crass, they were teenagers who found humor in being offensive. It’s exactly like the people who accuse him of “selling out” for doing paid ads, forgetting that the Sex Pistols went on TV and radio interviews specifically to boost the sales of their albums.

He was actually a brilliant entrepreneur.
He understood the marketplace.

Entrepreneurship: The Spirit of Capitalism
By Gail Betts, Walter Block
August 01, 2000

Entrepreneurship is an art. It involves utilizing the knowledge of what people will want or need in the future, plus having the courage to take a risk and put that knowledge to work. As with any art, there are those with real talent and those with none. It is successful entrepreneurs who are the sustaining force behind a strong capitalist economy.

Risk-Taking
An entrepreneur is a "risk taker,"1 driven by the lure of profits. He operates purely on the hope that consumers desire what he has to offer and will pay more than what it costs him to produce and market that product.

The Entrepreneur's Functions
The entrepreneur's business has two main purposes. The first is to create the "next satisfied customer,"2 striving to fulfill some need, either real or perceived. The second purpose is to "outwit rivals" by beating them to opportunities not yet taken (Herbert, 1988) and, therefore, to make the largest profit possible. He creates satisfied customers by developing new products in response to customer needs. "Each entrepreneur must appeal . . . to others' best interest by offering products and services on the best terms possible" (McKenzie and Lee, 1991). He either improves an existing good or service through innovation or develops a new one. This economic action can also create a need for a commodity by inventing or marketing it in a new way. A risk taker must be perceptive enough to recognize as well as seize all opportunities.3 He must also be constantly aware of what people are looking for and also be aware of potential uses of current goods and services.4 When an entrepreneur is successful, he will make profits.

Innovation and Improvement of Market Offerings
Entrepreneurs are the sustaining force of a healthy economy. The actions of innovators bring about improvements in commodities, work processes, and personal lifestyles. Because of this fact, an economy will continue to flourish if they are allowed to function freely.

Their talents help to ensure that improvements are always taking place. Innovations and creativity arise from the actions of the entrepreneur's business. This helps to increase the standard of living by ensuring that quality goods are offered and that everyone involved in a transaction is satisfied with the outcome. In cases where entrepreneurship is not allowed, the economy becomes stagnant and quality rarely improves. Consider televisions, for example. The TV was invented in Russia. But the Soviet Union prohibited capitalistic entrepreneurship. As a result, this product was not improved in that country. Even today, Russian televisions are known for their poor quality. It was capitalists and entrepreneurs from the United States and Japan who developed that industry.5 Kirzner (1979, 74) states:

When profitable capital-using methods of production are technologically available, where the flow of savings is sufficient to provide the necessary capital, entrepreneurship is required to ensure that this innovation will in fact be introduced.

Although technology may exist for improving goods and services, innovators must be encouraged to put it to use. Therefore, it is safe to conclude that entrepreneurial activity is responsible for many product improvements."

What does anarchy have to do with not wanting to step on needles and shit?
Because you’re asking authorities/law enforcement to solve the problem for you via force. Did you even attempt to answer that question yourself?

John Lydon, AKA Johnny Rotten of the Sex Pistols, is sick of the dirty bums hanging out around his home in Venice Beach, CA.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-crisis-LA-neighborhood.html#comments-6966735

He says they leave needles and poo all over the beach—something he is not a fan of anymore. Some would consider his stance hypocritical, given that he once advocated for “Anarchy in the U.K.”

FWIW, I hear ol’ Johnny is based and red-pilled these days, like most aging punk icons. What do you guys think? Is he a hypocrite? Personally, I think he should pack up and move to Modesto. LA is a fucking shithole.

"L.A. is a fucking shithole".... doesn't that make you a "racist"?

I live in O.C. I don't go into L.A.... because it's a fucking shithole. As you drive up the 110 Freeway you will see tents across each and every overpass for miles. They throw their garbage, feces, etc... over the top and onto the freeway. It's disgusting.

Now we have the Democrats moving into Orange County. They won all the seats with late rallies as they harvested votes, which is illegal in places like North Carolina. It's a bad practice inviting cheating.

With these changes Huntington Beach is on a major slide with homeless everywhere now and the city falling into decay. The streets are pot hole city compared to Fountain Valley right next door. When Democrats gain complete power and control like: S.F., L.A., Detroit, Baltimore, etc.. etc.. etc... the cities turn into shitholes.

Yeah If you’re a 4chan loser who has no real life friends.

I’m around kids in their 20s every night of the week and no one talks that way. Literally no one.

Okay, we get it, you don’t like “based and redpill” cuz you’re cool and hang with 20 y/o kids. You made like 4 posts about it now.

I live in O.C. I don't go into L.A.... because it's a fucking shithole. As you drive up the 110 Freeway you will see tents across each and every overpass for miles. They throw their garbage, feces, etc... over the top and onto the freeway. It's disgusting.

Now we have the Democrats moving into Orange County. They won all the seats with late rallies as they harvested votes, which is illegal in places like North Carolina. It's a bad practice inviting cheating.

With these changes Huntington Beach is on a major slide with homeless everywhere now and the city falling into decay. The streets are pot hole city compared to Fountain Valley right next door. When Democrats gain complete power and control like: S.F., L.A., Detroit, Baltimore, etc.. etc.. etc... the cities turn into shitholes.

The vote harvesting is bullshit. Can’t believe they made it legal in state law.

And they “won” all those house seats weeks, fucking weeks after the votes bc new ballots were just being “found” all over the place by democrats.

I moved my brother to Laguna beach. Nice area. Weird people lol. Very artsy.

LA is the asshole of the West Coast. Fuck this place. I say bulldoze it all. So sad about OC tho. I thought HB was a bastion of beach city Conservatism.

I love that he's somehow a bad guy or whiner because he's complaining about homeless people setting up camps right outside his front door, vandalizing his home and leaving shit and garbage everywhere. Who the fuck wouldn't complain about that? If I wake up tomorrow and theres a homeless camp out on my front lawn, I'm calling the police too.

I also love how California is becoming a LITERAL liberal shit hole.

Back