Analysis of Locche: Req for Sinister

Seems like he's using google translate........then runs it through again , just to be sure.

Lol at Kounter I never said not to study fighters, I do it all the time...

And sugar ray leonard has some awesome footwork btw

Let's agree to disagree then because we did this to death years ago.

I just don't think you're getting what I'm getting at. If you ever want to, feel free to discuss it with me directly. This thread isn't the right place to go into detail about it.

Actually , I can't tell if he's useful or not........ because I just can't understand him.

He reminds me of those foreigners who speak very bad English but get mad at you and insinuate that you're the one who doesn't know it when you can't understand them.

That's a tricky question. Locche's style is very specific to his attributes. He gets good angles, but pulling them off depends on a few things that it's difficult for someone without those attributes to depend on.
^^^ When I respond this way.... it's "Google Translate."

KarateStylist

This. It is always blew my mind when people get pissy in my threads when i said i am trying to practice defense using footworks and positioning rather than hands up in high guard. That's not exotic, that's fundamental. What's the problem with it?

I think you can either PM him or make a seperate thread about it.

2hdb0h3.jpg

Nuclear. :)
All fun and games dont get mad lol.

In that photo, Whitaker's stance is FAR superior to DLH's. Regardless of hand positioning.

In that photo, Whitaker's stance is FAR superior to DLH's. Regardless of hand positioning.

How so? i just see how DLH has his hands down too but not in a defensive or offensive way and either way i just looked for a photo with someones hands down i was bored lol

So much for "no hands, all basic". It is rather funny and appropriate in a roundabout way when you used Pernell Whitaker too, considering the guy is a master of elusiveness due to his extremely firm grasp on boxing techniques and fundamentals.

So much for "no hands, all basic". It is rather funny and appropriate in a roundabout way when you used Pernell Whitaker too, considering the guy is a master of elusiveness due to his extremely firm grasp on boxing techniques and fundamentals.

fundamentals =/= basic

Back