Anaconda choke ?

L

lazmoney

is there a website somewhere that shows u various submissions??? if so can someone send a link..i can do most submissions but i just want a more detailed instruction on this choke especially.

just think head and arm choke/arm triangle from a front headlock position

lazmoney said:
is there a website somewhere that shows u various submissions??? if so can someone send a link..i can do most submissions but i just want a more detailed instruction on this choke especially.
2.jpg

3.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

9.jpg

nog is so the man.
back to back anaconda chokes in pride...

Great pics, IllWil. I feel like I can do it now. :D

crossdx said:
Great pics, IllWil. I feel like I can do it now. :D
Looks so easy when you see da pics right? :D
Its amazing how he pulled it off, 2 fights in a row even..

that choke is so easy dude, how come you couldnt have imagined it? it aint that hard , i even did it the first time i saw it at renzos where the competition is hard

KnockOutpower91 said:
are those the Nog brothers I know thats big Nog but is that little Nog
yupp, da bros.

if u have gmail i can send u a video clip. oh wait i havea better idea...

RapidKnee said:
that choke is so easy dude, how come you couldnt have imagined it? it aint that hard , i even did it the first time i saw it at renzos where the competition is hard

Here's a biscuit.

Do you train? I always wonder that when people come here to ask for instructionals about specific moves... If you train, you should have either seen this technique, or be able to ask yoru instructor about it. Seeing pics or a written description < actual live training.

That said, when you do the choke, sink that arm deep before you even grab the bicep. If someone standing beside you can see the elbow of the choking arm, you're not deep enough. You should be up to your shoulder in friggin' neck. Don't roll til you are. If you get it that deep, you shouldn't even need to roll.

KnockOutpower91 said:
are those the Nog brothers I know thats big Nog but is that little Nog
no, that's fog. the retarded duplicate that went wrong.

lazmoney said:

Go get the new Grappling magazine.

Anaconda is a sweet move. my bro gets me in that alot and its a bitch to try and counter

Why don't more people do this choke? It must be really hard to pull off (it doesn't seem like it though). People are alays in the front headlock position, but I have only seen Nog do it those 2 times.

thanks alot guys...i trained for awhile but stopped 1 yr ago..im going back soon..it was one submission i really didnt know much about until NOG used it. now i want it...thanks

I like it, iit is an good attack from a sprawl & I'm suprised we don't see it more often in MMA. It isn't really predictable & because your allowes strikes it would be easier to get your opponent to tuck their arm by their neck.

stephensharp said:
Do you train? I always wonder that when people come here to ask for instructionals about specific moves... If you train, you should have either seen this technique, or be able to ask yoru instructor about it. Seeing pics or a written description < actual live training.
It's like ther ones asking for medical advice here :)

Back