An Observation About Asian Leadership...

donald j trump isn't a dicatator. he's in ur av.

Gadaffi was, and for all intents and purposes so is Putin, seeing as there are no legitimate domestic obstacles to him doing what he wants.

Thread needs some great Ho Chi Minh quotes

too busy jerking off to anime or killing dolphins

dolphin-1.jpg

The same way asian cultures haven't really produced anything that approaches western cultures in music and painting ?

The same way asian cultures haven't really produced anything that approaches western cultures in music and painting ?

I agree. Lacking in inspiration for sure. just cogs.

Chinese music is shameful. Korean music is laughable(complete westernized consumerism driven pop). Japanese rap lol just LOL

At least Indian music has rhythm and ethnic origin.

Last edited:
How come French, German, or Italian leaders ever "make any ground-breaking or inspiring speeches?"
Wait, how would I know if they do or don't?

Also, can people stop this weird fixation on Putin please. He's an awful person and awful ruler. I get it that you're all in awe of his masculinity or whatever but get over it.

men lie. women lie. #'s don't lie

CEWx4-6WgAAVaFG.png

Anti-asian racism and sucking Putin's schlong... interesting gimmick.

u called him an awful ruler.

deconstruct these facts like an adult. back up your claim.
Are those the only facts that matter? I said nothing about the economic performance of Russia under Putin.

Unlike westerners Asians see boisterous speech as a trait of a weak person.

Unlike westerners Asians see boisterous speech as a trait of a weak person.
This is pretty much dead on. Asians don't really see the overt boisterous aggressiveness of world leaders as impressive or meaningful. They actually seem to find it kind of distasteful and pathetic.

Also, in the case of China, despite delusions in the west China is almost entirely an inward facing country. They simply don't see the issues of the outside world as being nearly as significant as the internal Chinese matters. Even the US really doesn't matter that much in the opinion of the upper Chinese leadership.

CEWx4-6WgAAVaFG.png

Its funny you post this, I was just discussing the effect that the trade sanctions of the west have had on Russia and how its driven by idiotic economic notions. The west has literally handed the opportunity to push domestic industry in Russia while Putin can be seen as strong by giving a finger to a bullying west. Its hilarious how fucking retarded western economists are as a group.

they prolly do i just cant understand them

Ya seriously this. Russia and Europe have way more English speakers than Asia. So even if a speech is in their native tongue more people are going to get it to English

I agree. Lacking in inspiration for sure. just cogs.

Chinese music is shameful. Korean music is laughable(complete westernized consumerism driven pop). Japanese rap lol just LOL

At least Indian music has rhythm and ethnic origin.
This is what our music sounded like before kpop .

Old chinese music is bomb . Theres this old chinese guy that plays old chinese music in the subway on a chinese cello and i like it . I only wish i knew what it was .

CEWx4-6WgAAVaFG.png

So because Yeltsin was a disastrous president Putin's a good one? A trained monkey would have done a better job running Russia than Yeltsin, no offense to Borya.

Lol @ "Salary: 29940 rubles." Do you know what that is in dollars? That's $399 US dollars. I'll assume that's a monthly salary, since when Russians refer to their salary they are usually talking about monthly wages, not what Americans think of as a salary (i.e. yearly earnings). That's still less than $5000 USD annually which is nothing to be proud of. Look into how much schoolteachers in Russia make under the Dear Leader. It's shameful. He also hasn't done well at diversifying their economy. The shit shape the Russian economy is in right now can be directly attributed to having all your eggs in one basket, the oil basket in this case. A major disaster waiting to happen.

Putin's good at stirring up the patriotism of the vatniks and furthering the paranoid notion that Russia is a persecuted nation, instead of an empire that isn't powerful enough to get away with doing whatever it wants with impunity. Economic wonk he's not, though. Oh, and he's good at crushing political opposition, too. I forgot that.

As mentioned, because talk is cheap. Traditionally speaking, the boss was the one who sat back and said little, while the jesters made fools of themselves and yucked it up.

Presidents here in Taiwan do like to talk and give some speeches, but they're usually just fluff.

Back