An Observation About Asian Leadership...

Pastafarian2

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Why don't global big hitters like Chinese and Japanese leaders ever make any ground-breaking or inspiring speeches? I can't remember any of them ever saying anything even quotable off the top of my head. I'm Chinese btw.

Why do they almost never call America out for their buffoonery on the world stage like all the other world leaders do, Putin, Gadaffi etc. Gadaffi did it with almost a non-existant military. He had balls.

I'm just curious about this.

Here is a good example of a good speech by Putin addressing some real issues.

getting bored with the nutless Asian leaders whole lottta about nothing speeches.

TRp4Htv.gif

too busy jerking off to anime or killing dolphins

Speeches are just that, speeches.... not actually doing something.

Can we also talk about how if a Japanese at least politician gets dinged for shit that say Spitzer, Wiener, Clinton, and others ahve done they would have resigned never to be seen again in public.

Speeches are just that, speeches.... not actually doing something.

Can we also talk about how if a Japanese at least politician gets dinged for shit that say Spitzer, Wiener, Clinton, and others ahve done they would have resigned never to be seen again in public.

i do somewhat agree with this.

East Asians are passive aggressive by nature. They will smile and nod in your face while plotting your demise. it's brutal in their corporate environment. you never know what anyone is thinking about you. You have to hear it through gossip and by then it's too late.

*Sigh* Gaddafi didn't give a shit about American imperialism. He was just using the classic tyrant's sleight of hand where he chooses the most popular entity at which he can easily foment discontent so that the people won't remember that their discontentment actually stems from his regime, not Americans.

As for Russians...can you even separate propaganda from the language itself anymore? My goodness.

You haven't read your Quotations From Chairman Mao Zi Dong lately, have you? Lots of quotes in there.

You think it would be a good thing for more world leaders to emulate Putin and Gadaffi?

i do somewhat agree with this.

East Asians are passive aggressive by nature. They will smile and nod in your face while plotting your demise. it's brutal in their corporate environment. you never know what anyone is thinking about you. You have to hear it through gossip and by then it's too late.

This happens all the time. Saw it first hand constantly.

How do we know they don't? I don't keep up on Asian world news but I highly doubt that their leaders never say anything. And I'm not sure Putin and dictators are good counter examples as @Madmick already pointed out.

The Chinese government isn't particularly open, let alone taking the American rock star approach to political leadership.
I'm sure Kim Jong-Un has his share of speeches.

Actually that Bo Xilai guy had a bit of the rockstar politician thing going.
Not so much anymore of course...

You guys that admire these dictators are really weird.

Anyway, Kim Jong-il had some zingers.

Actually that Bo Xilai guy had a bit of the rockstar politician thing going.
Not so much anymore of course...

LMAO that dude was awesome. but yeah the nail that stands out gets hammered down is Chinese culture.

you have to be emotionless and speak like a robot so nobody hates on you then plots your demise. it's really messed up how indirect chinese culture is. 0 charisma.

You guys that admire these dictators are really weird.

Anyway, Kim Jong-il had some zingers.

Its really weird some people wants a dictator this is why I left facebook.

Its like they really want to empower dictatorships. I just saw a some posts in facebook saying that what tge world needs is a dictator ruling.

How come French, German, or Italian leaders ever "make any ground-breaking or inspiring speeches?"
Wait, how would I know if they do or don't?

Also, can people stop this weird fixation on Putin please. He's an awful person and awful ruler. I get it that you're all in awe of his masculinity or whatever but get over it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back