An Idiot Abroad...

Bukowski82

Buckle up belt
@Silver
Reaction score
So, I just recently discovered not only this show, but it's star... Karl Pilkington.

I absolutely cannot get enough. I watched the entire three seasons in a few days and have begun watching Youtube videos as well.

This guy is the funniest, most entertaining person I've ever seen... on any show or IRL. Absolutely brilliant.

Anyone else a fan of this guy?

[YT]1Hg9R_edTTA[/YT]

I've been meaning to watch it for ages. Everybody seems to be on Pilkington's balls

I've been meaning to watch it for ages. Everybody seems to be on Pilkington's balls

You should definitely check it out, Bud. The guy is legit hilarious...

He reminds me of my Dad in some ways, same accent, accidentally funny on purpose among other things. Good show. I've only seen the first season though.

Ya I watched this years ago. Hilarious show.

I'm kicking myself for just finding out about this...

I can't say for sure, but I'm sure Obama has a hand in me being so late to the game somehow...

Head like a fucking orange! Big fan of Karl. He has such a great timing in most of his whines and moans. The radioshows and podcasts he did with Ricky G and Steven Merchant are also brilliant.
Cant wait for the new season of moaning of life

Yeah, I watched An Idiot Abroad on Netflix, and loved it. I watched every episode twice. And yeah, Karl is fascinating "my brain has never been on my side." LOL

Head like a fucking orange! Big fan of Karl. He has such a great timing in most of his whines and moans. The radioshows and podcasts he did with Ricky G and Steven Merchant are also brilliant.
Cant wait for the new season of moaning of life

I'm actually just starting to get into those podcasts... I'm amazed that he's not a bigger star than he is. His timing is perfect. And he's so genuine. He has to be the best accidental comedian in the world...

He's also pretty brilliant on "Derek" if you have Netflix. Overall great show anyways, but if you like Karl, he essentially plays himself.

It doesn't surprise me in the least that a lot of people initially thought Karl Pilkington was a character cooked up by Gervais and Merchant. He's truly one of a kind.

Also check out "Moaning of Life". And Derek. It's all good.

Thanks for all the recs, Fellas! I'll absolutely check them all out...

I love the show and Karl. The dude is just such a downer about everything, but still does it all. Best travel show I have ever seen.

So, I just recently discovered not only this show, but it's star... Karl Pilkington.

I absolutely cannot get enough. I watched the entire three seasons in a few days and have begun watching Youtube videos as well.

This guy is the funniest, most entertaining person I've ever seen... on any show or IRL. Absolutely brilliant.

Anyone else a fan of this guy?

[YT]1Hg9R_edTTA[/YT]

If you like Karl Pilkington, you'll love the Ricky Gervais show.

Amazing... Thank you. lol, I love how they depicted Karl as a cartoon. That's the lulz.

Haha, no problem. I've been a fan of Karl for years, funnily enough though, found him through that cartoon show which led me to An Idiot Abroad.

I own the DVD's. My wife and I really enjoy that show. Pilkington is great.

I'm not surprised to see Karl getting this much love here... Is there anyone that dislikes him or this show? I'd just be curious as to why...

Back