An Absolutely Monstrous Dana White Makes Usman Look Like A Flyweight

Dana White is the ultimate alpha in the UFC full of alphas

pg2_g_white_sy_576.jpg

Damm, this is shooped, right?
It's also a prerequisite for the UFC ownership team to dwarf their fighters. Here's Lorenzo looking like a jacked Gandalf among the Team Alpha Hobbits
Screen-Shot-2014-06-08-at-10.14.40-PM.png
Lorenzo is actually hobbit size, albeit a very roided one, Rogan darwfs him. But Faber, Snake & co are borderline midgets, for real.

lol famous people are infamous for having docs that prescribe them whatever the fuck they want and having it kill them.
See: Prince, MJ etc...
Spot on.

Who do you think is calling the shots ( no pun intended )? The doctor or Dana & his checkbook? My money's on Dana. If the doctor isn't giving Dana what he wants he'll just find a new doctor who will. That's how those tragedies happen. The "patient" has too much power & when they want more drugs the doctor isn't in a position to say no.

You can't tell me that Dana & his pal, Joe Rogan aren't taking well beyond the recommended dosages of testosterone. And who knows how much HGH & other shit they're on.

Spot on.

Who do you think is calling the shots ( no pun intended )? The doctor or Dana & his checkbook? My money's on Dana. If the doctor isn't giving Dana what he wants he'll just find a new doctor who will. That's how those tragedies happen. The "patient" has too much power & when they want more drugs the doctor isn't in a position to say no.

You can't tell me that Dana & his pal, Joe Rogan aren't taking well beyond the recommended dosages of testosterone. And who knows how much HGH & other shit they're on.

I will definitely tell you that they aren't on anything crazy. Dana looks like a normal big dude at a gym. Rogan is the same. Neither one of them look like they are running cycles 12 months a year lol. Dana just looks like a normal decent power lifter. People focusing on Dana being bigger than Usman, yet Usman has a way crazier physique compared to Dana lol.

Dana White is the ultimate alpha in the UFC full of alphas

pg2_g_white_sy_576.jpg

It's also a prerequisite for the UFC ownership team to dwarf their fighters. Here's Lorenzo looking like a jacked Gandalf among the Team Alpha Hobbits
Screen-Shot-2014-06-08-at-10.14.40-PM.png
Why is Dana center stage in a picture featuring Bader, Cigano, Vitor, and Jon Jones? He also looks bigger than all of them LMAO. The UFC has always been about Dana, not the fighters.

Why is Dana center stage in a picture featuring Bader, Cigano, Vitor, and Jon Jones? He also looks bigger than all of them LMAO. The UFC has always been about Dana, not the fighters.

Oc course, he lets all "his" fighters know who counts (and who is the boss) every time he can.

Bingo.
It's some weird ass propaganda to justify paying like crap.
Little boys will go "well duh, Dana the man, of course he deserve more money than people actually taking damage or doing work!"

Back