An Absolutely Monstrous Dana White Makes Usman Look Like A Flyweight

Brother, Dana is damn near a billionaire. That mofo has a doctor monitoring and prescribing his steroids and making sure that his health is where it needs to be.

The guys not injecting trash into his body. I will bet my life that Dana is better cardiovascular condition than 99 percent of this forum lol

Yeah because rich and famous people can never die young and always care about their health.... Wtf

I'm sure the doctor is super cool with him being on tons of steroids and carrying a ton of useless mass. Also it's normal to be bright red like a tomato all the time.

HGH and TRT.

I don’t know why though.

For what purpose?

His heart is going to explode.
it wouldn't surprise me if he had a major stroke or cardiac int he next 5 years.
Wonder what his systolic/diastolic BP is ....(without meds).

Educated guess-450ish ml test 2x a week, high, maybe some deca every so often
900mgs of Test per week??? that's a very high dose. Bodybuilding cycle.
(I assume here when you typed "ml" you meant "mg".)

He's going to have issues soon, it is not healthy to be carrying that sort of mass at that age.
If i had to pick a number...... i'd say he was 230lbs. (+- 5lbs). Given that he is around the same height as me, just judging his frame / bulk versus mine.

Obligatory pic of young uncle Dana with his Englishman teeth before he was yoked.

David-White-Young-Black-Background-2.jpg

To everyone saying it is unhealthy for a man Dana's age to have so much mass and something bad is going to happen soon. I present to you a 70 year old Vince McMahon

Attachments

• screen-shot-2016-01-05-at-11-01-09-am.jpg
    screen-shot-2016-01-05-at-11-01-09-am.jpg
    404.4 KB · Views: 8
HGH and TRT.

I don’t know why though.

For what purpose?

His heart is going to explode.

it wouldn't surprise me if he had a major stroke or cardiac int he next 5 years.
Wonder what his systolic/diastolic BP is ....(without meds).

900mgs of Test per week??? that's a very high dose. Bodybuilding cycle.

Yep, I would bet that he's headed for a catastrophic health event of some sort fairly soon.

Even if it's not a coronary, stroke, or aneurism, it could be prostate cancer. If he's taking the massive doses of testosterone that I believe he is then his PSA is probably through the roof. And with elevated numbers like those at his age, there's a good chance that he could get cancer.

Back