An Absolutely Monstrous Dana White Makes Usman Look Like A Flyweight

Wow never knew there were so many physicians here on sherdog. And not just any physicians, but superphysicians who can conduct a full physical examination complete with EKG and blood analysis via the eye test from a photo. Truly impressive

bro

you started it

<BC1>
You don't think I know this shit ? A simple Google search article doesn't impress me.
Its big brain things only over here.
3ubqfd.jpg

Educated guess-450ish ml test 2x a week, high, maybe some deca every so often

Damn, you're probably pretty close to the truth & that's crazy. I can't imagine being on that high of a dose of test. I'm 57 & I'm on 200 mg every two weeks & it does a great job. If I were on 1800 mg instead I think I'd explode. Seriously.

I'm 50 and I've worked out since I was 18 years old. I've never taken any extended time off and I eat reasonably clean. Bro, it is so hard to maintain muscle mass now, ridiculously hard. I'm watching myself slowly morph into an old man, a fit old man, but an old man. When I see this I think there is always a price to pay but Dana should have the best doctors around him so perhaps he has it under control.
58 crew checking in, I just do body weight stuff and have a couple light dumbellsa set of trx straps to maintain what’s left of the old carcass

Oh yeah, I'm well aware. I have some acquaintances at the gym in my age range taking TRT and the results are impressive but I'm going to give it another 3-5 years before I seriously consider it. Honestly I'm watching them to see how things go.
I just signed up bro. Got a consult in 2 weeks. Will let you know how it goes if you give a shit.

Dana White vs Prime Vince McMahon....who wins? That would be a good fight. I take Vince by piledriver.

Brother, Dana is damn near a billionaire. That mofo has a doctor monitoring and prescribing his steroids and making sure that his health is where it needs to be.

The guys not injecting trash into his body. I will bet my life that Dana is better cardiovascular condition than 99 percent of this forum lol
lol famous people are infamous for having docs that prescribe them whatever the fuck they want and having it kill them.
See: Prince, MJ etc...

Yeah because rich and famous people can never die young and always care about their health.... Wtf

I'm sure the doctor is super cool with him being on tons of steroids and carrying a ton of useless mass. Also it's normal to be bright red like a tomato all the time.

Dana isn't some fucking freak body builder like Ronnie Coleman. Get off your fatass and go to a gym. Do some research on steroids while you are at it.

And yes, I'm actually 1000 fucking percent sure that Dana has a doctor prescribing his gear and monitoring his health. You have no fucking clue how easy it is to get steroids if you know the right people.

lol famous people are infamous for having docs that prescribe them whatever the fuck they want and having it kill them.
See: Prince, MJ etc...

Pretty big difference between gear and fucking narcotics lmao.

Gear shouldn't even be fucking illegal to be honest.

Dana White is the ultimate alpha in the UFC full of alphas

pg2_g_white_sy_576.jpg

It's also a prerequisite for the UFC ownership team to dwarf their fighters. Here's Lorenzo looking like a jacked Gandalf among the Team Alpha Hobbits
Screen-Shot-2014-06-08-at-10.14.40-PM.png
This is a very cool pic thanks for sharing

Back