Amir Khan states he will box & move against Canelo, talks rehydration clause

Danny gonna fight Berto next.

And th4 boy Orzo is gonna be the furture of 147.

Even if Spence doesn't look stellar against Algieri I think him and Garcia is a good match up. Though Errol is new to the division and there's other guys that should probably be first in line.

I think Chris is a spoiler, and is very much more experienced than anyone Spence has faced - and we've never seen Errol in a long fight. I wouldn't be surprised if he dropped a few rounds..

I more or less agree with you, but I think I expect a lot more than mediocrity for Spence Jr. I've been expecting little more than mediocrity for awhile and it's made me feel a little stunted myself. Fuck, I want to see something half impressive.

Brook is not as proven as either Khan or Matthysse were when Garcia fought them. Not even close.

Khan is proven at JWW, Brook is the welterweight champion. Big difference.

People really do like to pretend Khan isn't fighting in a new division, Brook has accomplished more at the weight and would be a bigger win.

When there's a completely new set of fighters in the division, you have to prove you are better than them. Accomplishments at a lower weight won't cut it.

Khan has proven he's better than Alexander and Algieri. Brook has a win over Porter in his backyard.

Khan is proven at JWW, Brook is the welterweight champion. Big difference.

People really do like to pretend Khan isn't fighting in a new division, Brook has accomplished more at the weight and would be a bigger win.

When there's a completely new set of fighters in the division, you have to prove you are better than them. Accomplishments at a lower weight won't cut it.

Khan has proven he's better than Alexander and Algieri. Brook has a win over Porter in his backyard.
I'm not talking about just who holds belts. Khan has faced far more quality competition on a world class level than Brook has. Its not even close.

Matthysse's run from Soto to Peterson was more impressive than Brooks win over Porter. He was on a tear and I believe he was favored over Garcia.
It was a pretty impressive run and he was favored over Garcia on here (including by myself), but stylistically, Garcia can fight punchers, his jaw is cement. Brook I think would be a much bigger challenge stylistically because he boxes better than Matthysse and he can punch. He shuts down infighting with his clinch strength too.

I'm not talking about just who holds belts. Khan has faced far more quality competition on a world class level than Brook has. Its not even close.

Not at Welterweight he hasnt, which is the division they both fight in.

Back