Amir Khan doesn't rule out an MMA fight

He hurt his toe though..

HAYE-CHISORA-KTFO.gif

dat powah!

chisora is a glorified pub brawler

He already has amazing grappling skills, i.e. illegal as fuck head holding whenever some gets inside, in boxing. Why not?

He glassed me

soft kernt

Although Chisora beats Wand in MMA

He glassed me

soft kernt

Although Chisora beats Wand in MMA

Funniest bit from that

David-Haye-and-Dereck-Chisora-trainer-Don-Charles-590.jpg

Lmao

Tyson Fury would be great in MMA tbf, reckon he takes out Altitude Cain

Talented boxer, fastest hands in boxing, sadly has worst chin.

Sure, Amir. Like you say, just work a little on your grappling. Right? All Ronda has to do is work a little on her punching and she can be a pro boxer too.

I hope someone knocks you out for making such a stupid statement

-

With the state of Wand's chin and defense, he very well could. Wand would never touch him. Have you ever watched boxing?

Khan would be too quick for Wand - 1st round KO, within 3.5 minutes

Wands got about 40lbs on him, even at this point Wand would clinch him up and knee him into a living death.

Wands got about 40lbs on him, even at this point Wand would clinch him up and knee him into a living death.

Wand can grab Khan? Yeah, prolly right. He has great balance and footwork, and exemplary speed for a 200+ lb old fighter.

You're welcome lol

It was fairly big over here in the UK, because Amir Khan said he and his brother (who's also a boxer) beat up '6 men at once'

Then they put out that vid to show he was lying :icon_lol:
I know about it lol, the vids are hilarious. :)

his glass jaw will make him fit right in with mma fighters

Khan would make stand up fighters look like they got two left feet.

He does have that glass chin though

Khan would fucking starch his way to the title. You lot overrate MMA fighters. He'd be huge at his weight and he'd destroy everyone within a minute.

With the state of Wand's chin and defense, he very well could. Wand would never touch him. Have you ever watched boxing?

You are an idiot

Lol

Yea, I watch boxing

But you think a Amir khan would last with wand in an mma fight?
Lol

I don't usually get into these debates because they are stupid with boxing and mma

Did you not see his last fight against Algieri? He looked awful.

Honestly, who is his best win? Maidana? A past their primes Judah and Barrera?

Him and Malignaggi get the most coverage for boxers who haven't really done anything while guys Danny Garcia get no love.

Garcia has come up softer than cottonelle. The guy is a can crusher.

You are an idiot

Lol

Yea, I watch boxing

But you think a Amir khan would last with wand in an mma fight?
Lol

I don't usually get into these debates because they are stupid with boxing and mma

Didn't say he definitively would beat Wand in an MMA fight, I said Khan absolutely has the ability to K Wand TFO. Why can't you process context right now?

Back