Amir Khan doesn't rule out an MMA fight

lol Amir is a garbage boxer and will be even bigger garbage in an MMA fight.

Amir's wife > Dee Devlin

a27ec770-7d05-4944-a87d-04d56e704c9f.jpg

bigger paycheck too.

He's involved with SFL? That gives him a lot of motive to say this and speak well of MMA.

He's got foot and hand speed and he can shove as much as he want, he might do ok.

SFL isn't going anywhere till some high profile Indian cricketer jumps on the bandwagon, and this deal with Khan isn't going to do anything special.

Khan in mma though, lol

SFL isn't going anywhere till some high profile Indian cricketer jumps on the bandwagon, and this deal with Khan isn't going to do anything special.

Khan in mma though, lol

He knocks out Wand imo

Really respect Khan for supporting MMA. He's a local guy, and I've seen him once or twice before near his gym.

Amir's wife > Dee Devlin

bigger paycheck too.

lol

Some haters always said this was his wife pre plastic surgery

BRcBiAuCQAExUbK.jpg

I don't believe it, but his wife isn't that good looking, just full of make up

lol @ Amir Khan talking about MMA

he'd get knocked out cold the first time somebody GNP'd him....glass jaw is glass

I couldn't imagine him taking a shot from anybody wearing MMA gloves

this

He knocks out Wand imo

I hope someone knocks you out for making such a stupid statement

-

He'd do well against the right competition, like he did well when he was under Frank Warren, no way would he come to the ufc and be another James Toney, though he has some drawing power, people would just know he'd get wrecked by anyone in the top 15.

Did you not see his last fight against Algieri? He looked awful.

Honestly, who is his best win? Maidana? A past their primes Judah and Barrera?

Him and Malignaggi get the most coverage for boxers who haven't really done anything while guys Danny Garcia get no love.

Oh come on. I'm not the biggest fan of Khan, but Maidana is a great win. And he straight up tooled him til he got caught in the 12th, and that was a great fight. He showed a lot of heart

Otherwise I agree, guys like Garcia and Thurman deserve more publicity

I hope someone knocks you out for making such a stupid statement

-

He'd do well against the right competition, like he did well when he was under Frank Warren, no way would he come to the ufc and be another James Toney, though he has some drawing power, people would just know he'd get wrecked by anyone in the top 15.

Khan would be too quick for Wand - 1st round KO, within 3.5 minutes

Amir's wife > Dee Devlin

bigger paycheck too.

No curves, weird nose, classless make-up. Dee is GOATfood.

Anyway, this guy gets taken down and pounded out by even a Div III wrestler who fights locally in Cornland, Midwestia, USA. Not interesting except to see another Toney-esque shellacking. Which, on second thought, sounds kind of fun.

Khan vs. Punk 2016.

Punk by sub, round 1

I think Khan feels him out for 2 minutes, then knocks his ass out

I see Wand swinging like a bum, Khan slipping the punches and then landing a combo on his chin.

Having said that, is there any fighter in the UFC as fast as Khan? It remains to be seen

I see Wand swinging like a bum, Khan slipping the punches and then landing a combo on his chin.

Having said that, is there any fighter in the UFC as fast as Khan? It remains to be seen

Khan is faster than mighty mouse

Khan would be too quick for Wand - 1st round KO, within 3.5 minutes

Them shots that didn't even have Gomez in trouble?
or Diaz

lol

a 205lbs wanderlei would just have to throw one of his looping left hooks and it would just have to graze Khan and Khan will be giving us a dance.. oh yeah, Wand could just go for the TD and GnP him out but that brutal speed of Khan right...

Now getting serious, I'd say David Haye would have a serious chance in knocking out a 2015 Wanderlei, it's a shame Haye never came to mma, though with his injuries, he'd be another Rory and would probably bleed as much as Bonnar

or Diaz

lol

a 205lbs wanderlei would just have to throw one of his looping left hooks and it would just have to graze Khan and Khan will be giving us a dance.. oh yeah, Wand could just go for the TD and GnP him out but that brutal speed of Khan right...

Now getting serious, I'd say David Haye would have a serious chance in knocking out a 2015 Wanderlei, it's a shame Haye never came to mma, though with his injuries, he'd be another Rory and would probably bleed as much as Bonnar

Glass jaw wand goes down quick, simple as that.

David Haye wouldn't do anything other than make excuses for getting his ass whooped.

Only boxer who would have success in MMA is Manny

or Diaz

lol

David Haye beats any Wanderlei Silva, cmon man.

You seriously think Wand can match his footwork and speed?

Glass jaw wand goes down quick, simple as that.

David Haye wouldn't do anything other than make excuses for getting his ass whooped.

Only boxer who would have success in MMA is Manny

I think you'd be surprised

I think you'd be surprised

David Haye is a bum, so is Floyd

Sick of all this talk about boxers in MMA, Rampage beats Floyd in boxing

David Haye is a bum, so is Floyd

Sick of all this talk about boxers in MMA, Rampage beats Floyd in boxing

He hurt his toe though..

HAYE-CHISORA-KTFO.gif

dat powah!

Back