Americans, recommend me a bank account.

I remember why I usually post only in the ufc section of an mma forum now.

Good day gentlemen, off I go.

And that's right where you belong..

Just bleed, bro.

Look for a local credit union. They are far superior.

All I know is don't use AmericanWest Bank. They are terrible.

Stay away from TDbank...they da devil

Really, I have only had great experiences with TD (barring one exception with my small business account).

I like the fact that they give a free safety deposit box with the select service account. Plus, if you sign up for the Gold Select card, you get free CAA (or whatever TD's version of CAA is).

5 dollar trades through Web Broker is also pretty hard to beat.

Really, I have only had great experiences with TD (barring one exception with my small business account).

I like the fact that they give a free safety deposit box with the select service account. Plus, if you sign up for the Gold Select card, you get free CAA (or whatever TD's version of CAA is).

5 dollar trades through Web Broker is also pretty hard to beat.

I originally had a commerce account and they got bought out By TD a few years ago. Had several bad experiences with them. At one time their online account Info was subpar. You could use ur debit card and it wouldn't even update ur available balance till the next day. Easy Way to overdraw ur account. At one time u could use a wawa (think 7-11) atm and it was free. Without no notification TD decide to stop that and charge $2. At the end of my monthly statement they banged me out for over $30 in atm fees. They're 50/50 if u dispute a charge on ur account. I signed up for a freetrial with a company that is similar to Netflix. I cancelled on the last day of the free trial and the company still charged. I tried contacting the company but got the runaround. After researchin the company I found out they had a history of beating customers. When I reached out to TD to dispute the charges and to inform them about this company they didn't do shit And I still got charged.

samsung got his deek pushed in ITT.

I personally bank with two banks. PNC (3k daily limit) and 5/3 (5k daily limit). 5/3 also gave me a credit line based on my initial deposit, which is nice.

Navy Federal.

I bank with HSBC (Checking/MasterCard). Not a single complaint. Though I also do it because there's never anyone inside but the employees when I go for something. Unlike Chase or Bank of America, where you're bound to be waiting for an hour.

Back