Americans, recommend me a bank account.

fingercuffs

36CFIST
Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have an account with Wells Fargo but apparently I can only spend $1500 a day regardless of what's in our account.

Any other new banks I can go to? Bank America's a no go too.

Can't you call the bank and tell them you want the limit raised?

I had Harris but they liked to charge a bunch of shit. Well bmo now. Not like I got shit to toss. I hear bcu is ok. Had chase for a while until I was asked for an id handed it over and was told the police would be called. I kindly ask why, was in a suit believe it or not. the teller said never mind and gave me my id back. Very bizarre. I think she was insane. I asked if they had the new dollar coins... maybe that was weird. I called her a stupid bitch and left.

A safe in your house which isn't bolted down

Maybe I should have read the

I recommend Capital One 360 (formerly ING Direct). It is an online bank, but I still have a Wells Fargo account as well as I feel the need to have a brick and mortar bank just in case.

Also as somebody has already mentioned, you should be able to call Wells Fargo and just get your limit increased.

I'd go with the bank account of Bill Gates.

Local bank or credit union. As someone who works with all sorts of banks, I can tell you that most national banks are extremely inefficient.

I moved my account from Wells Fargo to Chase. Chase is awesome in my experience.

HSBC Internet Banking is the best, but the customer service is in India, and they don't English.

Back