Americans, recommend me a bank account.

I have an account with Wells Fargo but apparently I can only spend $1500 a day regardless of what's in our account.

Any other new banks I can go to? Bank America's a no go too.

Wells Fargo is a terrible bank. My sister was visiting and she couldn't withdraw money at the local Wells Fargo bank. What sense does it make to use a bank that has branches nationwide if you can only use the local branches?

I assume the problem you have is that they limit check card spending and it's difficult to use paper checks these days. You might be able to use multiple accounts at the same bank or accounts at different banks.

Accounts are only insured up to $250,000 so if you have more than that you need multiple accounts. I like to keep accounts at different banks and credit unions.

I don't use a check card very often because I forget the pin numbers. I keep 3 credit cards from different sources. Usually they don't limit per day spending. A few years back, there was a security breach at one of the big credit card processors and my Bank of America card was involved so it was closed and they sent a new card but didn't call to tell me. I found out when I tried to use it to buy gas. That's when the other cards are handy. Bank of America also allows you get numbers to use for online purchases that you put a limit on.

I have an account with Wells Fargo but apparently I can only spend $1500 a day regardless of what's in our account.

Any other new banks I can go to? Bank America's a no go too.

Just out of interest, Why do you post on sherdog?

Never seen you in an mma related thread. Paying to post in a free forum, female, age 39 posting about non mma related subjects?

Never seen you in an mma related thread. Paying to post in a free forum, female, age 39 posting about non mma related subjects?

So you finally got out of P&M.

Word of advice, don't be an asshole.

Thats rich, coming from a guy who bashes Fedor in a music thread. Is that why you pay to post too? So you dont get banned?

Last edited:
Nothing spells rustled jimmies more than digging up someone's thread solely to give them shit. Especially if you had to make a new account for it.

Another pay to post on a free forum account.

Keep it up, these trends really sort the desperate from the norm :)

Ive never even posted in a fingercuffs thread before...no rustled jimmies here..but for real why does this woman post on sherdog? Easy enough question

You wouldn't understand, you can't even understand that plats don't pay to post on here.

Haha, but I was talking to you. You obviously got your jimmies rustled either by cuffs or just by women in general. G'nite, let them jimmies rest, they need it.

Looks like you're not taking my advice.

He/she got banned before. It's probably an obstinate character flaw, so advice might not be enougb.

lol who is this prior ban?

I wasnt banned, my man. I just never got my first account approved.

Obviously got some jealous fans following me round, tho

Also, whats up with this ninjaturtledude Michaelangelo, keeps trying to 'advise' me, then gets all salty. How odd.

You cant read very well, can you. I was stuck in p&m for 7 months...I wasnt banned, a mod advised me to make this account.

If I was banned and such a poor poster, I would hardly go from samsung50 to samsung51, would I now?

Nevermind, I dont even know why I'm replying I thing you are just trolling me sir

You cant read very well, can you. I was stuck in p&m for 7 months...I wasnt banned, a mod advised me to make this account.

If I was banned and such a poor poster, I would hardly go from samsung50 to samsung51, would I now?

Nevermind, I dont even know why I'm replying I thing you are just trolling me sir

Lol sure

tumblr_inline_n29dxzHl6E1r8ayy5.gif

Back