• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

American Pride Month

Pharenheit

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
ufc-302-press-conference.webp

LOL. Strickland press never disappoints

Pride Month....has a negative connotation these days.

pride was japanese not american

Will the UFC do anything to celebrate Pride month? I love MMA because I like watch watching men of all sizes, length, and girth pound each other in different ways. Some guys are aggressive and finish quickly while others take their time and hand out steady poundings.

Watching these guys hit on each other gets my juices flowing and the climax of a finish always leaves me satisfied. As a longtime UFC fan I hope they commemorate Pride month because they’ve always been a progressive company that is in touch with their fanbase.

Last edited:
I feel like we're gonna get a big surprise in the Conor/Chandler card, and I'm more than ready 😛

You should ask Dana at a press conference

They better…

I don’t know a sport that caters to the queer population more than MMA does…

Thankfully, they also put on women fights so the straight people can like MMA too…

Nick💍Ring will serve as guest commentator!!💖
*Spoiler: He turned out to be straight😢

Edit: Will Wand finally fu*k Chuck?!?!🍆👬💦

Last edited:
The Hughes brothers used to pound each other behind the barn, and O’Malley celebrates pride in his hair every day. Isn’t the UFC inclusive enough already?

Back