America bringing freedom to 44 school children in Yemen

Nope. This is obviously a thread about Turtles.
No, it is obviously a thread about Saudi military involvement in Yemen. I'm sympathetic to the view that the US should not be militarily supplying Saudi Arabia, but it isn't true that the US committed the act TS is outraged by.

If we continue to sell them these weapons, then I would clearly state that this is our intention.

Okay but what if it's the nature of the conflict that lends itself towards civillian casualties?

I don't know a great deal about the war in Yemen, but in the case of the Israel versus Hamas it's straight-up assymetrical warfare.

Hamas was said (I don't know if this is true or not) to have been stashing weapons in hospitals, and hiding militants in
civillian centers. IF that was the case then how can the US be at fault?

No, it is obviously a thread about Saudi military involvement in Yemen. I'm sympathetic to the view that the US should not be militarily supplying Saudi Arabia, but it isn't true that the US committed the act TS is outraged by.

The act of bringing freedom.

This is what cracks me up about hyperbole. Hyperbole people agree with, gets a pass, hyperbole people disagree with, gets graded for accuracy. Seems kind of selective.

The act of bringing freedom.

This is what cracks me up about hyperbole. Hyperbole people agree with, gets a pass, hyperbole people disagree with, gets graded for accuracy. Seems kind of selective.

Blaming one party for what another party did is not an example of hyperbole.

Okay but what if it's the nature of the conflict that lends itself towards civillian casualties?

I don't know a great deal about the war in Yemen, but in the case of the Israel versus Hamas it's straight-up assymetrical warfare.

Hamas was said (I don't know if this is true or not) to have been stashing weapons in hospitals, and hiding militants in
civillian centers. IF that was the case then how can the US be at fault?

Big difference. Saudi Arabia is literally invading Yemen.

You cant have a offensive war of choice, and then claim collateral damage. That is insane.

Bomb that killed 40 children in Yemen was supplied by the US

(CNN)The bomb used by the Saudi-led coalition in a devastating attack on a school bus in Yemen was sold as part of a US State Department-sanctioned arms deal with Saudi Arabia, munitions experts told CNN.

Working with local Yemeni journalists and munitions experts, CNN has established that the weapon that left dozens of children dead on August 9 was a 500-pound (227 kilogram) laser-guided MK 82 bomb made by Lockheed Martin, one of the top US defense contractors.

The bomb is very similar to the one that wreaked devastation in an attack on a funeral hall in Yemen in October 2016 in which 155 people were killed and hundreds more wounded. The Saudi coalition blamed "incorrect information" for that strike, admitted it was a mistake and took responsibility.

180810102214-12-yemen-schoolbus-airstrike-0809-medium-plus-169.jpg

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cn...ast/us-saudi-yemen-bus-strike-intl/index.html

There are many causes worth fighting and dying for. Not sure what cause is worth killing children for.

I certainly know that we shouldn't be selling bombs to the people who attacked us on 9-11 to murder the children of dirt farmers in Yemen in a proxy sunni-shiite war.

For every war room conservative that supports banning abortion because it is immoral, where are you at on dropping bombs on children?

For every war room liberal who screams Donald Trump's decorum is un-presidential, isn't killing children with bombs un-presidential, or at the very least un-American?

This is why the media and political parties are failing. They are all so completely full of shit, you have to be an idiot to buy what either side is selling.

Big government, trannies, Russia, and big business are coming to get you. Pay no attention to the dead children littering the road way as you rage to the voting booth, to vote against the bad guys in the mid-terms.

Discuss.......
Interesting how you emphasize where the bomb was purchased versus who dropped it where. This title should actually be, “using 44 dead children as props for my fraudulent, bitch ass argument”.

I am more of a fan of the idea that put options don't magically sell at 50 times their normal rate, prior to an event.
Yea, and you don’t take out terrorist insurance right before a terrorist attack on a building full of asbestos

Blaming one party for what another party did is not an example of hyperbole.

Except this wasn't a matter of a blind market transaction like a guy buying a gun from Walmart: this was the organized and contemplated sale of weapons to a brutal regional hegemon who even the most daft international observer would know would do something like this.

Except this wasn't a matter of a blind market transaction like a guy buying a gun from Walmart: this was the organized and contemplated sale of weapons to a brutal regional hegemon who even the most daft international observer would know would do something like this.

Right, so you and I would agree that the US should not be selling bombs to Saudi Arabia. It still does not mean the US bombed these school children.

Big difference. Saudi Arabia is literally invading Yemen.

You cant have a offensive war of choice, and then claim collateral damage. That is insane.

I see the conflict as more of proxy war with Iran and the Houthis, and Bin Salman's young ass trying to throw his weight around but whatever.

I'm NOT a fan of Saudi Arabia and I hope their shitbag monarchy falls.

To the first part, you are one of the only non-interventionist social conservatives in here.
Identity politics is stupid and makes it so people can't even think. When you talk to folks one on one, I've noticed they're not as crazy as they are on the internet.

The social conservatives in general, love killing children with bombs. They draw the line at vacuums.

As to the 2nd part. Not just the media. The whole god damn establishment. Next time someone asks for a definition of establishment, I am going to respond with every organization that supports our war crimes through silence.
Right, crazy hypocrisy, fake left, fake right and it all ends up in death and suffering while we sit here and try to figure out which bathrooms and which pronouns to use.

We don't need Saudi oil. Fracking solved that problem.
Banksters need Saudi oil. I am not a banker.
We don't need their oil and fracking bad and the banks have the oil whenever they want because ultimately, it is they who control the bombs.

I am more of a fan of the idea that put options don't magically sell at 50 times their normal rate, prior to an event.
Nothing to see here, move along.

Again, is Ford charged with DUI ever?

Why switch product line? Let's stick with weapons. Part of Clinton's anti-gun stumping a couple years ago was how the legislative protection enacted on behalf of firearms manufacturers should be removed. Nobody was shouting her down on it. Pretty sure that Moms group lapped it up. Sure, the legislation remains. But let's not confuse the law with ethics. Sorry if I muddied the waters with referencing a legal term. Clearly there's no law preventing the US government from doing whatever the fuck it wants. Certainly not one its gonna be held accountable for.

<13>

Why switch product line? Let's stick with weapons. Part of Clinton's anti-gun stumping a couple years ago was how the legislative protection enacted on behalf of firearms manufacturers should be removed. Nobody was shouting her down on it. Pretty sure that Moms group lapped it up. Sure, the legislation remains. But let's not confuse the law with ethics. Sorry if I muddied the waters with referencing a legal term. Clearly there's no law preventing the US government from doing whatever the fuck it wants. Certainly not one its gonna be held accountable for.

<13>
Is the us charged with any crimes in Mexico after fast and furious?

Wow, so because you deleted your message my quote of you gets deleted as well? When did this happen? And does that mean you’re not gonna turn Saudi Arabia into glass and does that mean you’re not gonna turn Saudi Arabia into glass??

I wonder if they will cover how many lives we have saved over the years? Nah we are bad guys

Back