America bringing freedom to 44 school children in Yemen

Always is the case with the LEFT and CNN : When in doubt, Blame it on Trump.

Who is the left?

Are you embarrassed at all, that anytime someone criticizes trump, that you make it about liberals?

I mean you are indoctrinated. Straight fucking brain washed, and so are your counter parts on the left.

Like Shiites and Sunni's, low info left, and low info right have more in common with each other, then they do anyone else.

Another state would have sold them the bomb, had the US refused. And the US needs Saudi oil, so they won't denounce anything. Russia and Iran both have good oil production, but becoming their customers instead wouldn't be any better.

Once someone buys something isn’t it their property and what they do with it their responsibility? Or should we start charging car companies for DUI offenses?

If the cars are specifically designed for accruing DUI's?

Then yeah.

For every war room conservative that supports banning abortion because it is immoral, where are you at on dropping bombs on children?
Is this serious?

For every war room liberal who screams Donald Trump's decorum is un-presidential, isn't killing children with bombs un-presidential, or at the very least un-American?
Huh?

And those 40 kids are nothing compared to what's already happened there and all over the world that the real news just seems to skip over.

Is this serious?

Huh?

And those 40 kids are nothing compared to what's already happened there and all over the world that the real news just seems to skip over.

To the first part, you are one of the only non-interventionist social conservatives in here.

The social conservatives in general, love killing children with bombs. They draw the line at vacuums.

As to the 2nd part. Not just the media. The whole god damn establishment. Next time someone asks for a definition of establishment, I am going to respond with every organization that supports our war crimes through silence.

Last edited:
That's pretty fucked up, but is it the stated policy of the United States military to purposely sell weapons to countries so that they will target children, or do you think it's more of the Saudi's being horrific assholes?

I think it's the same moral quesation that was raised when the IDF/IAF were using cluster bombs and dropping white phoperous artillery shells in residential areas in Gaza during one their pogroms a few years back.

For real though, RIP. War is hell, that saying was invented because of shit like this.

Obama changed the how we categorized children killed in drone strikes. It became 'collateral damage'. I shit you not.

Brutal ass shit. This is a crime. And it'll continue and we have the freakin gall to call Iran a state sponsor of terror. When they have been the best al qaeda and Isis fighting nation on the ground over there. Their help saved Iraq. We didn't intervene until Isis broke peshmerga lineslike they weren't even there and threatened Erbil.

Yeah, the drone bomb president sure was weak though. He apologized to Muslims, did you see that?

Nevermind that he killed more Muslims then Israel has wet dreams of, with plenty of dead children in his wake as well.

Last edited:
Phew....I thought they were going to bring 44 Yemenis to the USA...

For real though, RIP. War is hell, that saying was invented because of shit like this.

Naw, we import our dirt farmers from Mexico.

And let us be clear here. That is who Saudi Arabia is bombing. Dirt farmers. With no ability to fight back on their own.

Not with Kuchner and Bibi making our foreign policy with their pawns Bolton and Pompeo.

Trump abandoned his great campaign foreign policy goals. Hell when he even said we'd finally be leaving Syria "very very soon" we got an "Assad" gas attack the very next day.

The one thing I never saw coming with Trump, is that he would try and destroy the Democrats side of the deep state, while leaving the far more evil Republican side of the deep state in tact.

That's pretty fucked up, but is it the stated policy of the United States military to purposely sell weapons to countries so that they will target children, or do you think it's more of the Saudi's being horrific assholes?

I think it's the same moral quesation that was raised when the IDF/IAF were using cluster bombs and dropping white phoperous artillery shells in residential areas in Gaza during one their pogroms a few years back.

If we continue to sell them these weapons, then I would clearly state that this is our intention.

Crazy how the government is held to such a low standard compared to the citizenry. I wonder if too many of us are identifying with the wrong crowd.

Crazy how the government is held to such a low standard compared to the citizenry. I wonder if too many of us are identifying with the wrong crowd.

Right. I saw a bill for holding gun manufacturers responsible for gun violence, but I must have missed the bill that holds Lockheed, and Boeing responsible for cluster bomb violence.

Another state would have sold them the bomb, had the US refused. And the US needs Saudi oil, so they won't denounce anything. Russia and Iran both have good oil production, but becoming their customers instead wouldn't be any better.

We don't need Saudi oil. Fracking solved that problem.

Banksters need Saudi oil. I am not a banker.

Also, the tower survived a bomb blast at the base with next to no damage, how does a strike at the high floors drop a superstructure

Back