America bringing freedom to 44 school children in Yemen

Blaming one party for what another party did is not an example of hyperbole.

The US is accesory to mass murder.

If i give the gun to a criminal with the express knowledge that he will use it to murder, im an accomplice.

Wow, so because you deleted your message my quote of you gets deleted as well? When did this happen? And does that mean you’re not gonna turn Saudi Arabia into glass and does that mean you’re not gonna turn Saudi Arabia into glass??

I didn't delete anything. Mods going to mod.

CNN has established that the weapon that left dozens of children dead on August 9 was a 500-pound (227 kilogram) laser-guided MK 82 bomb made by Lockheed Martin, one of the top US defense contractors.
Is CNN the only source?

Last edited:
If the US/UK stop selling weapons to the Saudis, wouldn't that hurt the trade relationship (which includes oil) and they just get weapons elsewhere?

Last edited:
Man who supplied weapon used in Munich mass shooting sentenced to seven years
A German court has sentenced a man to seven years for selling a gun that was used in the 2016 mass shooting in Munich.
https://www.dw.com/en/man-who-suppl...-shooting-sentenced-to-seven-years/a-42219253

A Munich court found the 33-year-old man, identified as Philipp K. in line with Germany's privacy laws, guilty of nine counts of involuntary manslaughter, five counts of involuntary bodily harm, and violating weapons laws.

No, but it did kill these Yemeni children (and women).

Its silly to pretend that the US isn't fully complicit with the war crimes being committed against Yemenis.

I'm not pretending anything. If the US is fully complicit with Saudi war crimes, nothing itt has yet come even close to the threshold of proving that. What we've established is that the US sells weapons to Saudi Arabia, something that is being condemned from all sides. That's a far cry short of being fully complicit.

I'm not pretending anything. If the US is fully complicit with Saudi war crimes, nothing itt has yet come even close to the threshold of proving that. What we've established is that the US sells weapons to Saudi Arabia, something that is being condemned from all sides. That's a far cry short of being fully complicit.

We have troops in Yemen supporting the Saudis. We are giving intelligence support. Short of actually launching the bomb that killed these kids, I don't know how we could be more responsible.

Which of course we ourselves have done many times. We have blown up hospitals on multiple occasions in our past. Children, that's amatuer hour psycopath shit.

But it is. We know what the Saudis are doing and we knew during the Obama administration when we sold them more weapons and we knew during the Trump administration when we sold them weapons. There are war crimes being committed in Yemen and we are selling them weapons and giving them logistical support.

Yemen war: Senate rejects ending US support of Saudi-led campaign

The US Senate has rejected an effort to end support for the Saudi-led bombing campaign in Yemen that has resulted in the deaths of thousands of civilians and driven the country to the brink of famine, after a rare attempt by Congress to claw back its war powers from the executive branch.
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/mar/20/yemen-war-us-saudi-senate-support

But it is. We know what the Saudis are doing and we knew during the Obama administration when we sold them more weapons and we knew during the Trump administration when we sold them weapons. There are war crimes being committed in Yemen and we are selling them weapons and giving them logistical support.

Yemen war: Senate rejects ending US support of Saudi-led campaign

The US Senate has rejected an effort to end support for the Saudi-led bombing campaign in Yemen that has resulted in the deaths of thousands of civilians and driven the country to the brink of famine, after a rare attempt by Congress to claw back its war powers from the executive branch.
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/mar/20/yemen-war-us-saudi-senate-support

Man all those American voters screaming to support the Saudi war effort sure is weird. I have never met one before, but they must exist...........

Unless.....hear me out here.......maybe Saudi Arabia is lobbying, and bribing our politicians to vote for Saudi interests. That sounds crazy though, because I'm pretty sure that is illegal, and surely the FBI is doing it's job, and of course the media would tell us if this was going on. (E-sarcasm)

ITT: People that don't know what "aiding and abetting" is.

Also ITT: People competing for the gold in mental gymnastics.

Man all those American voters screaming to support the Saudi war effort sure is weird. I have never met one before, but they must exist...........

Unless.....hear me out here.......maybe Saudi Arabia is lobbying, and bribing our politicians to vote for Saudi interests. That sounds crazy though, because I'm pretty sure that is illegal, and surely the FBI is doing it's job, and of course the media would tell us if this was going on. (E-sarcasm)
They have had their hand in the pockets for years, they gotta spend those trillions somehow

If the US/UK stop selling weapons to the Saudis, wouldn't that hurt the trade relationship (which includes oil) and they just get weapons elsewhere?

That's the same reason I sell heroin to high school kids.

Back