America’s Next Top Male Model Wears Size XXXXL

I was a fat fuck growing up, like the only fat kidin school. Never thought I'd live to see a day where I'm considered average.

That dudes tits are gross.

Edit

Would do all the chicks in op pic except the second from the left

Last edited:
Live & let live, I say. If he's found a niche in the fashion industry in which to be moderately successful, good for him.
No one is saying that the dude is ever going to make it onto the cover of GQ...

Ummm, dude...

october-2018-main-print-1536157852.jpg

That is exactly the endgame of this stuff...

This guy is the embodiment of what society would look like if lefties had 100% control and sane people didn't exist to balance them out. Full-on, dumpster fire degeneracy.

Yeah, because your typical right-wing Trump supporters are the epitome of fitness. <Lmaoo>
D1qZ23QXgAEyRAf.jpg

that guy could probably sell milk from his titties

View attachment 716069

Gone were the times when Media wanted to show us what could be the best we could achieve.

Then they praised the average.

Now is all about normalize creepiness.
Thing is, that isn't normal. L is normal, so is XL. Even XXL can be considered normal. He is morbidly obese. Key word morbid.

Ummm, dude...

october-2018-main-print-1536157852.jpg

That is exactly the endgame of this stuff...

Well, if dude makes it onto the cover of GQ like Tess Holliday did Cosmo then good for him, I say. I still doubt it it happens though because GQ's models tend to be celebrities as well as fashion icons.

Thing is, that isn't normal. L is normal, so is XL. Even XXL can be considered normal. He is morbidly obese. Key word morbid.
If it is obese it isn’t “normal”but its acceptable to the average populace.

If it got to that level of what we are seeing here it’s embracing creepiness.

I just lol because reality tv has been a plague on culture for decades at this point.

But ehr nehr.

Not fatties.

Now the end is nigh.

Last edited:
Well, if dude makes it onto the cover of GQ like Tess Holliday did Cosmo then good for him, I say. I still doubt it it happens though because GQ's models tend to be celebrities as well as fashion icons.

I'm all for people trying to succeed and all for people feeling good about themselves, but obesity isn't something that should be glorified. Feel as good about yourself as you can, but don't tell yourself or others that it's healthy. I've had to listen to a fair amount of that stuff and it's nonsensical.

I think it's promoting obesity and saying that it's fine to be that way. It isn't!

iSIS has its own XXXL model

shifa-al-nima.jpg

I think we have found common ground

A lot of high fashion has basically become a freakshow, who can hire the oddest looking models.

Live & let live, I say. If he's found a niche in the fashion industry in which to be moderately successful, good for him.
No one is saying that the dude is ever going to make it onto the cover of GQ but I'm sure he'll do OK with avant-garde fashion shows & perhaps big & tall men's catalog work though. So, I fail to see a problem.
And I hate to say it but I think there's likely a somewhat large percentage of those on Sherdog whose body types are more like this dude than they'd care to admit.
Obesity has became an epidemic of major proportions and children are getting the worst part of it. That is where all this gets screwed up because we are basically raising a generation of food/sugar addicted people.
Having a niece and a couple of nephews which for me are the most important thing.. I get sick when I see people feeding their children with junk food because uhmm... being fat is ok.

We need to find a middle ground on this. It's not healthy to be obese the same way that it's not healthy to be a genetically modified human being like Dwayne Johnson or all the Hollywood guys that take crazy amount of steroids.
Still both things seems to be getting pushed down our throats on a daily basis. It's a matter of health and no t about the looks.

But as you said.. to each his own. If an adult wants to be obese I'm good. But the children should grow up knowing the consequences of that lifestyle and that is not happening right now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back