America’s Next Top Male Model Wears Size XXXXL

I wish I could say what I really feel about these fat worthless slobs but an uber sensitive mod might give me another card. so.....I'll just leave it at that.

Nah, it's ok, he's not a fighter so it's cool. Unless they have a weight class for fat worthless sloppy fucks, you'll be alright.

5e20f78d8140e.jpg

5e20f7bbf2dff.jpg

{<doc}

{<jordan}

in that last pic the chick all the way on the left can get it

other than that, i never want to see these fat fuckers without a shirt on. looks like a garbage bag filled with mashed potatoes.

Honestly I don't even give a fuck about these people anymore.
Want to accept and venerate obesity? Go for it. It's their life and their health.

I enjoy doing sports, not getting sick and not getting out of breath for walking 100 meters.

I also enjoy becoming more attractive in comparison to others just for the fact of not being fat at the age of 32. If I make it to 40 without a gut I will feel like Brad fucking Pitt.

I think this stupidity will come around... or not, who knows?
Life expectancy in the US is already dropping so there you got.

lol this shit is so fucked up.

i guess this is what getting old is like. "back in the good ol days, our models were all hot, and we didnt worship fat pieces of shit"

In my best Hodge Twins voice

“GOD DAYUM, YOU CAN TITTY FUCK THE MOTHERFUCKER!”

it's insulting... No women finds that attractive though some would settle for it and no man either, which is probably more relevant...

Live & let live, I say. If he's found a niche in the fashion industry in which to be moderately successful, good for him.
No one is saying that the dude is ever going to make it onto the cover of GQ but I'm sure he'll do OK with avant-garde fashion shows & perhaps big & tall men's catalog work though. So, I fail to see a problem.
And I hate to say it but I think there's likely a somewhat large percentage of those on Sherdog whose body types are more like this dude than they'd care to admit.

it's insulting... No women finds that attractive though some would settle for it and no man either, which is probably more relevant...
The women who find it attractive are the ones who love hollywood and image, they will date a fatso for brownie points to get praised on how inclusive they are or progressive or whatever word they love using. All for image aka virtue signaling narcissistic types.

Live & let live, I say. If he's found a niche in the fashion industry in which to be moderately successful, good for him.
No one is saying that the dude is ever going to make it onto the cover of GQ but I'm sure he'll do OK with avant-garde fashion shows & perhaps big & tall men's catalog work though. So, I fail to see a problem.
And I hate to say it but I think there's likely a somewhat large percentage of those on Sherdog whose body types are more like this dude than they'd care to admit.
He probably posts on here

I think this model might actually be Caudilo or seaside?

This guy is the embodiment of what society would look like if lefties had 100% control and sane people didn't exist to balance them out. Full-on, dumpster fire degeneracy.

Back