America’s Next Top Male Model Wears Size XXXXL

Yeah, because your typical right-wing Trump supporters are the epitome of fitness. <Lmaoo>
D1qZ23QXgAEyRAf.jpg

Meh... keep throwing rocks

99f.gif

We need to find a middle ground on this. It's not healthy to be obese the same way that it's not healthy to be a genetically modified human being like Dwayne Johnson or all the Hollywood guys that take crazy amount of steroids.
Still both things seems to be getting pushed down our throats on a daily basis. It's a matter of health and no t about the looks..

I do tend to think part of the problem is that the media doesn't want to give up on stick thin women and steroid fuelled men so instead you get tokenism of people at the other extreme of the scale.

Well, if dude makes it onto the cover of GQ like Tess Holliday did Cosmo then good for him, I say. I still doubt it it happens though because GQ's models tend to be celebrities as well as fashion icons.

I disagree.

When I was younger the danger for young women was anorexia. The heroin chic and super thin fashion models put up as role models were seen widely to contribute to that unhealthy body image too many young women aspired to.

Today the problem is the opposite. It is childhood obesity. And if you have kids in grade-school the last couple decades you can see the problem exploding in real time.

But unlike societies near universal condemnation of the heroin chic thin gals there is this push to celebrate grossly overweight obese people.

It is dangerous and a huge part of why obesity is exploding in the West.

That photo shoot must smell like Hamburgers.
I got a whiff of dumpster and outhouse just from looking at the pic

Or that could've just been from the instantaneous vomit/shit in my mouth/pants. Thanks for that TS

I got a whiff of dumpster and outhouse just from looking at the pic

Or that could've just been from the instantaneous vomit/shit in my mouth/pants. Thanks for that TS
Better floss both or else you'll be smelling it all day

How has no one mentioned the giant package on the dude in the center? @Zer This is sherdog. How does he not have his own thread?

How has no one mentioned the giant package on the dude in the center? @Zer This is sherdog. How does he not have his own thread?

I don't start threads bro. Been here waiting for something about that dude's dick all day

The chick on the far left, tho
Is a 6 with a very plain face.

The only 2 people with pleasant faces are fat girl who is second on the right, and the girl with the prosthetic leg.

Has this program ever produced somebody who could actually be considered "America's Top Model"?

This guy is the embodiment of what society would look like if lefties had 100% control and sane people didn't exist to balance them out. Full-on, dumpster fire degeneracy.

Except red states are the most obese. Nice try fella

the white dude in the center & the white chick all the way on the left.

the dude must be gay, & is the chick a trap? looks pretty feminine to me. we need an expert's anal-ysis.

@Zer ?

Honestly I don't even give a fuck about these people anymore.
Want to accept and venerate obesity? Go for it. It's their life and their health.

I enjoy doing sports, not getting sick and not getting out of breath for walking 100 meters.

I also enjoy becoming more attractive in comparison to others just for the fact of not being fat at the age of 32. If I make it to 40 without a gut I will feel like Brad fucking Pitt.

I think this stupidity will come around... or not, who knows?
Life expectancy in the US is already dropping so there you got.
I would feel the same as you but the same people who are trying to normalize this are also pushing for 'free' healthcare. I don't want to pay a cent towards the medical costs for McDonalds eating slobs.

But where are the trans and non-binary people?
I am triggered.

They were there, but got eaten by all those fat fucks when their catered lunch failed to show up on time.
<mma1>

Back