Social America’s Abortion Rate Has Dropped to Its Lowest Ever... Why?

No. False.

The singular study you cited DID NOT say male DNA was found in women due to sex. It said several methods of the DNA potentially being present had not yet been ruled out and that was listed amongst them.

That does not equal proof of the statement you keep stating. YOu are wrong.

You made the assertion that there were no studies and no research concluding sex to be a possible explanation for microchimerism. I proved that wrong and you admitted it. And its ok. But now you have to adjust your views to incorporate new found information. You have to stop denying these things.

The study only tested for the existence of microchimerism. After finding so many women whom had never been pregnant before testing positive they began speculating on possible explanations. They came up with three extremely rare and unlikely causes. And then the 4th was the obvious one...sex.

Face it man...promiscuous women become literal petrie dishes. And we've always known it.

Because that is what gets results. Not claiming we need to be more moral on the internet and then nothing changing.

The only reason you need a policy to prevent abortions is to offset your policy to allow them lol. This is a matter of self discipline not system and structure. Whether you're stopping long enough to grab a condom or stopping to put your pants on they both require self discipline. Policies are for systems and structures not personal responsibility. If you want to increase personal responsibility and self discipline then you have to teach it plain and simple.

Education and access to birth control is what lowers abortion rates. Abstinence only education and lack of access to birth control increases abortion rates.

This is very easy. You can either preach absitenence, or you can be against abortion. Not both.

Im not suggesting abstinence only education. I think its entirely appropriate to teach kids about what sex is, the human anatomy, what sperm and eggs are, the basics about pregnancy, what unsafe sex is, stds, contreception all while promoting abstinence(personal responsibility) as the healthiest, safest, and most desirable method. That should all take half a semester to cover. Boom, bam, over with.

But that wouldnt be good enough because your goal is not simply "sex education" but instead to promote sex to our kids and to society. You want to put condoms in their hands and ideas in their heads. You want to influence them to explore themselves sexually, open their minds, and experiment until they turn gay along with the freakin frogs you sick perverts.

How catastrophically foolish. Here's a biological fact: Not a single cell that was in your body just a couple years ago is in you now.

Scorpian already set you straight on this. You are wrong.

There is also no mechanism for a woman's genome to recombine it's base pairs to magically utilize another human's dna. That's a process that takes place in the earliest stages of fetal development.

Oh stop acting like you know what you're talking about. The theory is that women have immature eggs that take several weeks to develop. When a man shoots his load hes not just shooting DNA but also different proteins and thangs. These proteins and thangs could theoretically combine with this immature egg during its development. Guy #2 comes along later and actually fertilizes that egg. Then one day hes wondering where his kid got all this height from lol.

Scientists have long floated this theory. Animal breeders vouch for it. Theyve shown it to happen in flies. You are just unaware is all.

Genetic variation is random...........

*sigh*

Genetic variation =/= macro evolution.

You aren't out banging skeezoids if you don't know the cause of this.

Plan B is fucking awesome. Been raw dogging playing STD roulette for years now.

600px-Aaqa.jpg
Lol at the dip for both sexes during 2008. When times is hard, dick is not.

Nobody cares about contraceptives
Great
give em out
Abortion on the other hand is a bit trickier

You made the assertion that there were no studies and no research concluding sex to be a possible explanation for microchimerism. I proved that wrong and you admitted it. And its ok. But now you have to adjust your views to incorporate new found information. You have to stop denying these things.

The study only tested for the existence of microchimerism. After finding so many women whom had never been pregnant before testing positive they began speculating on possible explanations. They came up with three extremely rare and unlikely causes. And then the 4th was the obvious one...sex.

Face it man...promiscuous women become literal petrie dishes. And we've always known it.
Sure.

You found a single study that listed it as not ruled out as one of the potential contributors.

That DOES NOT mean you can now say 'it is the cause of the DNA in women'.

You keep making a wrong statement repeatedly despite me proving you wrong on that key aspect of your claim. And you are doing it here. You are claiming it 'knowing' despite no study saying that anywhere. It is not 'known' to anyone.

- inb4 you say your study saying it is one of many possibility not ruled out means it is in fact then proven and know to be the answer. because you are stupid. Since your very own study named MANY OTHER potential causes then I could say it is KNOWN one of them is the casuse and not what you say is. We all just get to pick which POTENTIAL one we like and proclaim it to be the one.

Scorpian already set you straight on this. You are wrong.

Oh stop acting like you know what you're talking about. The theory is that women have immature eggs that take several weeks to develop. When a man shoots his load hes not just shooting DNA but also different proteins and thangs. These proteins and thangs could theoretically combine with this immature egg during its development. Guy #2 comes along later and actually fertilizes that egg. Then one day hes wondering where his kid got all this height from lol.

Scientists have long floated this theory. Animal breeders vouch for it. Theyve shown it to happen in flies. You are just unaware is all.

*sigh*

Genetic variation =/= macro evolution.

The only people that constantly talk about macro evolution are the people like you could never even bring yourselves to take a community college biology class, TCK.

Please, go to a biology teacher, or a biology student after their survey of biology class, and tell them about how the man shoots proteins and thangs into a woman, then note the laughter.

How, precisely, is the egg itself somehow infested with the dna of a male? You're citing junk nonsense clickbait with this line of nonsense, man. It's like the issue with male dna found in women's brains? Where did it come from? Oh yeah, embyronic cells in pregnancy.

Here's a little tip - sperm cells can't divide. They either enter the oviduct and fertilize the egg, or they die after a few days. They don't magically divide and fuse with a female's cells.

I'll await your brilliant riposte with an explanation as to how the female reproductive tract is somehow a magical place for cells to divide within and colonize. Women who suffered ectopic pregnancies would love to hear this shit........

The only people that constantly talk about macro evolution are the people like you could never even bring yourselves to take a community college biology class, TCK.

Please, go to a biology teacher, or a biology student after their survey of biology class, and tell them about how the man shoots proteins and thangs into a woman, then note the laughter.

How, precisely, is the egg itself somehow infested with the dna of a male? You're citing junk nonsense clickbait with this line of nonsense, man. It's like the issue with male dna found in women's brains? Where did it come from? Oh yeah, embyronic cells in pregnancy.

Here's a little tip - sperm cells can't divide. They either enter the oviduct and fertilize the egg, or they die after a few days. They don't magically divide and fuse with a female's cells.

I'll await your brilliant riposte with an explanation as to how the female reproductive tract is somehow a magical place for cells to divide within and colonize. Women who suffered ectopic pregnancies would love to hear this shit........
haha, science won't convince TCKB of anything.

I mean, he will wrongly quote a study and tyy to use it as a battering ram if he thinks it makes a point for him. But you can show him 100 studies that say Stars are gas bodies and not Angels sitting in the sky and he will dismiss them all because 'faith'.

So, ya science or logic are not a thing that matters to him until he misquotes it.

Beyond less pregnancies, I believe also sex is down as well in the US. I don’t know this piece but I’d also assume people are more protective with condoms and birth control.

I think this may be correct. Seems I’ve read several articles about how young people are doing the Japanese turn and not pursuing sex.

How, precisely, is the egg itself somehow infested with the dna of a male? You're citing junk nonsense clickbait with this line of nonsense, man.

Proteins and thangs.

They've shown it to happen in flies. Animal breeders vouch for it. Scientists have long speculated about this. Again, you're just unaware.

It's like the issue with male dna found in women's brains? Where did it come from? Oh yeah, embyronic cells in pregnancy.

Were talking about women who have never been pregnant before. Try to keep up sir.

Again, proteins and thangs. Its the proteins that can potentially fuse with immature eggs prior to fertilization.

I think this may be correct. Seems I’ve read several articles about how young people are doing the Japanese turn and not pursuing sex.

I’m uncertain if there’s a spike in people outright stopping but the stuff I’ve read is the frequency of sex for a couple during a week has lowered a lot. Just like the Japanese, it might be related to being a fully developed country. We only notice how bad it is in Japan because of how little they are willing to replace the gap with immigrants to sustain their social programs. A little off topic but I found out South Korea’s birthrate is just as or lower than Japan’s but I never heard about it for some reason.

Proteins and thangs.

They've shown it to happen in flies. Animal breeders vouch for it. Scientists have long speculated about this. Again, you're just unaware.

Were talking about women who have never been pregnant before. Try to keep up sir.

Again, proteins and thangs. Its the proteins that can potentially fuse with immature eggs prior to fertilization.

Again, women who have not been pregnant, some have male dna in their brains. There are numerous candidate reasons, and sperm is not one of them.

Tell me, how do haploid sperm cells multiply in a woman's reproductive system without fertilizing an egg? Also, the protein is part of what comprises the sperm cells. You're not ejaculating sperm AND protein. It's a higher level in this protein that can cause infertility in men, among other reasons.

Sure.

You found a single study that listed it as not ruled out as one of the potential contributors.

That DOES NOT mean you can now say 'it is the cause of the DNA in women'.

You keep making a wrong statement repeatedly despite me proving you wrong on that key aspect of your claim. And you are doing it here. You are claiming it 'knowing' despite no study saying that anywhere. It is not 'known' to anyone.

- inb4 you say your study saying it is one of many possibility not ruled out means it is in fact then proven and know to be the answer. because you are stupid. Since your very own study named MANY OTHER potential causes then I could say it is KNOWN one of them is the casuse and not what you say is. We all just get to pick which POTENTIAL one we like and proclaim it to be the one.

Sure I can say that just like i can say 2+2 is 4. Scientists have come up with four possible explanations three of which they themselves admit are extremely unlikely. The obvious answer is sex.

You can hold out and suspend reality if you want to but the rest of us are under no obligation to do so.

When a man unloads he releases millions of little spermies who do nothing but charge forward until they hit something. Some then get in the blood stream which take them all through the womans body.

Thats why a promiscuous woman is literally no good for a man. Shes soiled, marked territory. We need to use this science to promote chastity among our young girls. Let them know that when they sleep with a man they are desecrating themselves and taking on the mans DNA, spirit, and energy...for life. That makes them unclean for any other man. And as we all know you cant turn a ho into a housewife.

Sex is a big thing with big consequences at least for girls.

Again, women who have not been pregnant, some have male dna in their brains. There are numerous candidate reasons, and sperm is not one of them.

Tell me, how do haploid sperm cells multiply in a woman's reproductive system without fertilizing an egg? Also, the protein is part of what comprises the sperm cells. You're not ejaculating sperm AND protein. It's a higher level in this protein that can cause infertility in men, among other reasons.

Youll have take those questions up with the scientists that conducted the study. They believe its possible and its the obvious explanation imo.

Youll have take those questions up with the scientists that conducted the study. They believe its possible and its the obvious explanation imo.

The scientists you speak of, to even graduate their first couple biology classes, would need to know two things amongst many others -

• Sperm cells do not divide or reproduce in any way, save interaction and fusion with a female egg. Otherwise, they die after a few days on average, incapable of division
  • The female oviduct, absent a female egg being produced from the ovaries, is not hospitable for sperm cell reproduction of any kind
Repeating the supposed consensus of doctors I'm sure you do not understand, and their study I'm sure you don't understand, is not convincing, given the biological proofs at hand, diametrically opposed to your Proteinz N' Thangz!!!! theory.

The scientists you speak of, to even graduate their first couple biology classes, would need to know two things amongst many others -

• Sperm cells do not divide or reproduce in any way, save interaction and fusion with a female egg. Otherwise, they die after a few days on average, incapable of division
  • The female oviduct, absent a female egg being produced from the ovaries, is not hospitable for sperm cell reproduction of any kind
Repeating the supposed consensus of doctors I'm sure you do not understand, and their study I'm sure you don't understand, is not convincing, given the biological proofs at hand, diametrically opposed to your Proteinz N' Thangz!!!! theory.

Youll have take it up with them

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16084184/

other possible sources of male microchimerism include unrecognized spontaneous abortion, vanished male twin, an older brother transferred by the maternal circulation, or sexual intercourse.

Sure I can say that just like i can say 2+2 is 4. Scientists have come up with four possible explanations three of which they themselves admit are extremely unlikely. The obvious answer is sex.

You can hold out and suspend reality if you want to but the rest of us are under no obligation to do so.

When a man unloads he releases millions of little spermies who do nothing but charge forward until they hit something. Some then get in the blood stream which take them all through the womans body.

Thats why a promiscuous woman is literally no good for a man. Shes soiled, marked territory. We need to use this science to promote chastity among our young girls. Let them know that when they sleep with a man they are desecrating themselves and taking on the mans DNA, spirit, and energy...for life. That makes them unclean for any other man. And as we all know you cant turn a ho into a housewife.

Sex is a big thing with big consequences at least for girls.
You can lie sure. Religious people do tend to lie the most and are the most shameless about it.

No your study did not say that was the mostly likely reason, so stop lying. Or don't.

If a study says the cause is inclusive and not yet known but here are 4 or 5 things that are not ruled out as a potential cause then you do not get to pick the one you like and say 'that is it;. The study says so'. Unless you like to lie.

And BOOM here is the quote that PROVES you lie

...other possible sources of male microchimerism include unrecognized spontaneous abortion, vanished male twin, an older brother transferred by the maternal circulation, or sexual intercourse.

Do you know where I got that quote from?

Answer : a guy who is trying to lie about right now saying that same study excluded the OTHER potential cuases when it specifically says they are included.

Back