Social Amazon's LOTR Got Tokenized

As stated above. I read Tolkien when I was in 4th grade in 1990 and I will not review this crap no matter how some studio needs to make 40 million on it.
Soooo, you read the books and still think people are racist for wanting to stay true to what is actually written there.

I guess not everyone gets smarter from reading books.

And that's how you far leftists always respond with.

While you attack others as racist for not liking a cast or trying to question it while types like you ignore the source material and when the show or movie fails u find something else to be upset about.

do not question the cast or your racist!!! its ok when we do the tokenizing..
The problem is that you care this much about what the color of a hobbit is… a fantasy character with no racial identity…

you have a racism problem. I hope you come to terms with it.

Soooo, you read the books and still think people are racist for wanting to stay true to what is actually written there.

I guess not everyone gets smarter from reading books.
The books don’t say anything about hobbits being any race other than hobbit.

The problem is that you care this much about what the color of a hobbit is… a fantasy character with no racial identity…

you have a racism problem. I hope you come to terms with it.
You far leftists always say that. Yet the show than fails...
a fantasy character
Ok so by your logic that means white writers could simply start a fantasy show and stories and throw white characters while using African mythologizes right without worrying about being called racist?

Im starting to think you maybe only read the back of the book cover sherbro.

So riddle me this, do the books describe how the different races look?

Maybe those Chinese TV fantasy shows like fire and ice should simply cast white actress and actors would that make sense for a Asian fantasy theme?

How does that make sense or logical?
So because the stories are written by European authors these stories like the viking and lord of the ring is justified to be tokenized?

You far leftists always say that. Yet the show than fails...

Ok so by your logic that means white writers could simply start a fantasy show and stories and throw white characters while using African mythologizes right without worrying about being called racist?
I stopped reading your posts when you likened this to black panther. You are such a flaming pathetic racist that it is unbelievably ridiculous you’re not even aware of it. Please go outside and talk to people calmly. Work on you.

Maybe those Chinese TV fantasy shows like fire and ice should simply cast white actress and actors would that make sense for a Asian fantasy theme?

How does that make sense or logical?
So because the stories are written by European authors these stories like the viking and lord of the ring is justified to be tokenized?
I have no idea what that is. They can do whatever the fuck they want. Just like Amazon did.

I stopped reading your posts when you likened this to black panther. You are such a flaming pathetic racist that it is unbelievably ridiculous you’re not even aware of it. Please go outside and talk to people calmly. Work on you.
I already posted a example of black panther.

You are such a flaming pathetic racist
Just ridicules you are now accusing me of being racist because i threw a example with black panther?

Quite Funny this image has triggered snowflakes.

And you think that I’m far left… lol. I’m a 42 year 2nd generation American immigrant Caucasian who has no connections to antifa lol. I don’t have any stake in this at all. I just find this thread to be shockingly off its calibers on reality.

And you think that I’m far left… lol. I’m a 42 year 2nd generation American immigrant Caucasian who has no connections to antifa lol. I don’t have any stake in this at all. I just find this thread to be shockingly off its calibers on reality.
Sure this is what you say after you call me as a racist for simply criticizing a show that is what the far left do.

I already posted a example of black panther.

Just ridicules you are now accusing me of being racist because i threw a example with black panther?

Quite Funny this image has triggered snowflakes.

Alright I’m gonna do you a kindness in explaining why. And please don’t use Twitter as a reference to validate your bad decision making like it’s a publication of qualified review by professionals.

black panther is literally about racial inequality and creating an African American super hero to represent that. That’s the whole thing. Taking that away from it is the totality of destroying its anti-racism idea and is racist.

now explain to me how hobbits are about any race at all… or don’t. Just please stop making a fool of yourself.

The problem I have is the laziness.

Those who know Tolkiens work know there are large swaths of land regions that are virtually unexplained/unexplored in Middle Earth.

transcribed-map.jpg

Notably, the Haradwaith.

You could have literally created and entire Mythos and kingdoms of any race of Man you wanted. Have them have motivations which conflicted with Gondor. Make Gondor out to not be as noble as we all think. You could make INTERESTING plots based on this. AND it would still make sense!

But — nope.

The problem I have is the laziness.

Those who know Tolkiens work know there are large swaths of land regions that are virtually unexplained/unexplored in Middle Earth.

transcribed-map.jpg

Notably, the Haradwaith.

You could have literally created and entire Mythos and kingdoms of any race of Man you wanted. Have them have motivations which conflicted with Gondor. Make Gondor out to not be as noble as we all think. You could make INTERESTING plots based on this. AND it would still make sense!

But — nope.
Dont bring your logic and sanity into this subject bigot :D

Also I think we all know that writing a good story that actually makes sense is far beyond the reach of the political hacks that masquerade as writers these days. After all, we are talking about people who literally have the blueprint to success in their hands, and instead of using it, decides to wipe their asses with it instead.

Dont bring your logic and sanity into this subject bigot :D

Also I think we all know that writing a good story that actually makes sense is far beyond the reach of the political hacks that masquerade as writers these days. After all, we are talking about people who literally have the blueprint to success in their hands, and instead of using it, decides to wipe their asses with it instead.
I would love to see a take of a more tribal culture in Middle Earth. You have some stories of break away groups that chose not to go West. It’s very interesting and you could do a lot with it.

Back