Amazing deal on power rack

Man I don't need to waste any more money but I was going to buy that exact rack anyways. I'm going Tuesday.

I'm picking mine up this week as well, rubber flooring and sledge hammer from Lowes/Home Depot, bench from Sears, and then I'm gonna shop around a while for enough weights so I can buy a Jesup bar separate.

Call ahead, I just rode over there and mine didn't have it. BTW, finding a good set of oly weights on craigslist is harder than some people think.

I've watched the Richmond Craigslist and Savannah craigslist and RARRRRELLLY see olympic weights. If I do they're so junky or overpriced that they're not worth it.

Even then it'll be someone who wants like $.60/lb.

There is a guy selling 25# for 5$, 35# for 10$, and 45# for 15$ that I'm gonna call tomorrow in my area and he states that they are in "good" quality. Hopefully they are pretty good and there is an abundant amount. I can get some 10s and 5s and 2.5s from where ever.

Also, I had a question on a bar from Jesup. They have two bars I am interested in, the 145$ delivered and the 165$ delivered. How much better is the more expensive one and is it worth it to get that?

Also, I assume if I got a bar from there the total shipped to my house (L.A.) would be 165 shipping already included?

after rechecking craigslist the post that i was referring to has been removed.

Also, I had a question on a bar from Jesup. They have two bars I am interested in, the 145$ delivered and the 165$ delivered. How much better is the more expensive one and is it worth it to get that?

What type of lifting do you want it for (primarily)? If it's for squats, deads, BP, etc., get the $165 bar. If you're going to be concetrating on oly lifts, get the $145 bar.

What type of lifting do you want it for (primarily)? If it's for squats, deads, BP, etc., get the $165 bar. If you're going to be concetrating on oly lifts, get the $145 bar.

Sounds like I'm getting the more expensive one then, now to hopefully find some weights for cheap.

Back