Amateur matches are glorified sparring sessions :P

For me boring are forums with cocky ppl like you. :D
Ppl sitting in forums 19 years and thinking they are something special and important. :D

@Hagler 19 years you’ve been sitting your fatass on your cubicle Mr. French Boxing Fan hi hi hi <45>

you’ve got to say some in french because I think he’s roasting you in his language bro <Lmaoo>

with all the hate for ammies here why do people love loma so much

For me boring are forums with cocky ppl like you. :D
Ppl sitting in forums 19 years and thinking they are something special and important. :D

Well, I don’t know if I’m special. Based on your posting, what I do know is that you have basic reading, writing and understanding issues, though. Amazingly enough, you seem to be proud of them.

And maths isn’t your forte either. Sadly, your daily postcount is higher than mine. You post more than I do. Loser.

Last edited:
You post more than I do. Loser.
You are so nice and it is amazing entertainment to read your posts.
I do not take posts in forums personally because cinemas and pubs now are affected by covid crisis and ppl like you offer nice entertainment for free.:p

You are so nice and it is amazing entertainment to read your posts.
I do not take posts in forums personally because cinemas and pubs now are affected by covid crisis and ppl like you offer nice entertainment for free.:p

And we can guess all these pencils you keep eating are getting very expensive. Posting nonsense is indeed cheaper. Smart boy.

You had claimed that my ENG language skills are bad.
I agree.
While you do have so big chip on shoulder to talk with me in plural.
Are you multiple persons, Sir?
Or you too do have big gaps in grammar skills, my smart sunshine?
You talk with me in plural and this means you maybe think you are multiple persons here, my grammar Nazi.

Maybe pick up elementary school grammar book.
I at least do have balls to agree that my english writing skills are bad.
I agree and admit this one.

You had claimed that my ENG language skills are bad.
I agree.
While you do have so big chip on shoulder to talk with me in plural.
Are you multiple persons, Sir?
Or you too do have big gaps in grammar skills, my smart sunshine?
You talk with me in plural and this means you maybe think you are multiple persons here, my grammar Nazi.

Maybe pick up elementary school grammar book.
I at least do have balls to agree that my english writing skills are bad.
I agree and admit this one.

In this specific case « we » means that pretty much anyone gifted with a functioning brain can acknowledge it. You’re laughably out of your element. Loser.

In this specific case « we » means that pretty much anyone gifted with a functioning brain can acknowledge it. You’re laughably out of your element. Loser.

You are winner here because I do not feel scared by fans posts in forums.
You need advice in pro boxing? Ask managers.:D
You need to train in boxing? Ask in the gym not in forums:D.

And still sunshine kids like you are living in forums instead of doing this.

English language expert without basic grammar skills.
This level of expert you are and do have chip on your shoulder, Sir.
Learn english grammar at first, I at least do have balls to agree that my english is very bad.
You= NO, Sir.

There for further imagined conversations with me: you do not pay me money to waste time to read your posts.
Do not dream, my boxing and languages expert in forum.
I do have better options to spent my time than to waste this with ppl with chips on shoulders in forums.
I

Last edited:
You are winner here because I do not feel scared by fans posts in forums.
You need advice in pro boxing? Ask managers.:D
You need to train in boxing? Ask in the gym not in forumms:D.

And still sunshine kids like you are living in forums instead of doing this.

English language expert without basic grammar skills.
This level of expert you are and do have chip on your shoulder, Sir.
Learn english grammar at first, I at least do have balls to agree that my english is very bad.
You= NO, Sir.

There for furter imagined conversations with me: you do not pay me money to waste time to read your posts.
Do not dream, my boxing and languages expert in forum.
I do have better options to spent my time than to waste this with ppl with chips on shoulders in forums.
I

English, please. This isn’t understandable. You may want to try Google translate or any similar solution. The result will read better. Loser.

So my last word to you: learn language before to pretend here to be grammar Nazi.
I will not read your posts.

So my last word to you: learn language before to pretend here to be grammar Nazi.
I will not read your posts.

You definitely can’t understand what you read. Also, you’ve already said days ago you’d put me on your ignore list. Loser.

Back