Amateur matches are glorified sparring sessions :P

I was talking about the refreeing, the fouling and the fact that Salido’s style isn’t what you get prepared for in amateur boxing.
I agree that he most likely even didn't had mindset suitable for a pro then.;)
He instead of pro flowchart : to sent home lad who had lost belt on the scales and instead fought with him despite lad instead of attempts to make weight started to rehydrate asap.
Also of course......... ammy style due to ref and rules and scoring is different.
Campbell does have more suitable body for amateur rules ( Oly rules ) boxing than even this Loma if compare their weight in weight ins with their bodies.

For me more likes pro boxing cos some differences there from one point.
From another point: long negotiations, so long talks and multiple champs etc. Big value of matchmaking here.

Ammy too sometimes happens that does fight dirty as hell, even more dirty than salido . but Loma looks felt himself like he is = Oly Games there.
Keep all work under rules etc.
Loma I think I agree with Lopez: more suitable for 126 lbs, 130 lbs weight class.

Last edited:
. I was talking about the refreeing, the fouling and the fact that Salido’s style isn’t what you get prepared for in amateur boxing. You replied bringing up the weight issue,
No another stuff too: dirtiness level.

. As far as Lomachenko had agreed to fight in spite of Salido’s weight, he was confident he could beat him anyway.
I agree with you there.

or this ignore button you also seem to have trouble finding.
Some things you post are smart and very valuable too, depsite yeah, you wish to get upper hand.
Nice try, though.
No in no case. I do not have intent to try something here: to get respect or to made someone listen to me.

Dirtyboxe likes me even better than pro boxe.
Best thing I had expected in amateur boxing was kicking in sanctioned, official boxing fight.
Ofc lad who had kicked opponent lost this via DQ.
Yeah, they earlier had competed in KB too and with full contact rules, including low kick allowed too.
low blows are just small part of dirtyboxe.

There a bit about glorified sparring sessions = amateur boxing.
I agree that this is more soft than pro boxing and there no pro gloves etc too.

Still, if ammy boxe is just 0, then this:
Eddie Bilbey vs Tyler Rivers.:( google this. Nice lads. My advertisement purposes first slogan: ammy does not beat hard.
Google this. no wikipedia.:D
No dirtyboxe, just boxe.

I agree that he most likely even didn't had mindset suitable for a pro then.;)
He instead of pro flowchart : to sent home lad who had lost belt on the scales and instead fought with him despite lad instead of attempts to make weight started to rehydrate asap.
Also of course......... ammy style due to ref and rules and scoring is different.
Campbell does have more suitable body for amateur rules ( Oly rules ) boxing than even this Loma if compare their weight in weight ins with their bodies.

For me more likes pro boxing cos some differences there from one point.
From another point: long negotiations, so long talks and multiple champs etc. Big value of matchmaking here.
Ammy too sometimes happens that does fight dirty as hell, even more dirty than salido . but Loma looks felt himself like he is = Oly Games there.
Keep all work under rules etc.
Loma I think I agree with Lopez: more suitable for 126 lbs, 130 lbs weight class.
No another stuff too: dirtiness level.

I agree with you there.

Some things you post are smart and very valuable too, depsite yeah, you wish to get upper hand.

No in no case. I do not have intent to try something here: to get respect or to made someone listen to me.

Dirtyboxe likes me even better than pro boxe.
Best thing I had expected in amateur boxing was kicking in sanctioned, official boxing fight.
Ofc lad who had kicked opponent lost this via DQ.
Yeah, they earlier had competed in KB too and with full contact rules, including low kick allowed too.
low blows are just small part of dirtyboxe.

Dear God.

How is the North Korean system in general? Dud they produce a lot of accomplished amateurs and what type of style of boxing did they teach if you know? On paper chol-su accompliments are extremely remarkable is he as impressive on film (if he has full fights available to watch)? Do you get the impression he was extremely well schooled or freakishly talented?
I haven't really seen much of him, but he seemed pretty talented, the only video I could find on youtube had him beating up Paul Ingle at the olympics. Generally I'd say the north koreans I've seen fight tend to be a bit like Cuban fighters, but a bit more forwards coming.

I really don't know much about the North Korean system, but I'd imagine it's probably the kind of system where they groom you from a young age. Masamori Tokuyama claimed North Korean citizenship but fought out of Japan his whole career and was one of the best 115 lbsers I'd ever seen fight.

That’s right. He is special.

Even if his post were obvious, they were harmless, no need to be so harsh. Guy even ended up deleting his posts. That’s surprising from you Hagler your often a nice fella.

Even if his post were obvious, they were harmless, no need to be so harsh. Guy even ended up deleting his posts. That’s surprising from you Hagler your often a nice fella.

Well, I do not enjoy being a dick. The guy just pushes all the wrong buttons. He puts a lot of effort rambling about some common knowledge like he’s an expert, and hardly cares about the hard time we have reading his posts or the actual meaning of what is replied to them. If some guy posts a lot and is eager to get into debates then he should show some consistency and be somehow relevant. In the words of Anthrax, talking to him is like clapping with one hand.

. He puts a lot of effort rambling about some common knowledge like he’s an expert, and hardly cares about the hard time we have reading his posts or the actual meaning of what is replied to them

You definitely are well known world top level expert in boxing therefore you are posting your A+++ level knowledge in forums for free.
Instead of option to work with boxers etc.

You definitely are well known world top level expert in boxing therefore you are posting your A+++ level knowledge in forums for free.
Instead of option to work with boxers etc.

That’s cute. Now let the grown ups talk, son.

Grown ups talks here?:D:p:p:p
This forum section is War Room II not grown ups opinions in their proper english.:p:p:p

This is a boxing forum and you keep acting like a retard.

Vegetables you helicopter boxing are.
you are vegetable definitely.
You are sitting in forums 19 years instead to help with your high level skills and charge money for this.

you are vegetable definitely.
You are sitting in forums 19 years instead to help with your high level skills and charge money for this.

Skills rabbit for punches uppercut about.

You very heritage do eat professional war room II but.

For me boring are forums with cocky ppl like you. :D
Ppl sitting in forums 19 years and thinking they are something special and important. :D

Back