Amar Suloev - mafia contract killer

Pretty sure there's literally no evidence that he was a hitman.

He did not simply die of cancer. How he got the cancer is the interesting part...

what do you mean how he got cancer? Everyone has cancer. What happens is the body loses its ability to fight that cancer when it becomes a problem

lol at the butthurt by so called moral having fakes in this forum who love the murica fuk yea attitude of invading, economically ruining and destroying countries leaving countless innocent men, women and children dead but act like saints when it comes to hating on 1 man potentially being a hitman. Cry us some of your soyboy tears you fakes.

I used to dig watching him fight. Him and I think his name is Andre seminov used to fight on a lot of the same shows. little blond Russian kid.

Maybe My memory isn’t accurate. Brrrrrap!

Baroni was able to pull off some surprise upsets back in the day. He's been shot for the past 15 years or so, but there was a time...
I tune into all baronies fights. His last barrknuckle
Fight was just a disgrace. Pure cash grab.
And I see he’s going to take a dive against Bobby Gunn

I’ll be watching.

When Russians used to be badass (Fedor and Kharitonov), and not the Dagestanis.

I used to dig watching him fight. Him and I think his name is Andre seminov used to fight on a lot of the same shows. little blond Russian kid.

Maybe My memory isn’t accurate. Brrrrrap!

Yeah, it was Semenov. They debuted in the UFC at the same time and then transitioned to Pride at the same time too. Don't think they ever trained together or anything, mind you, they were just contemporaries at a time when there weren't that many Russian fighters (at least compared to today). And yeah, Semenov was the ultimate baby face. Probably still looks 16!

Care to divulge?
There are articles on mmania, bloody elbow that there were chemical burns in his stomach. I am pretty certain that he complained someone poisoned him. But maybe me memory is not that good and i am spreading fake news.

he also invented a sub.

pretty dope to have a sub named after you

Car cancer
lol at the butthurt by so called moral having fakes in this forum who love the murica fuk yea attitude of invading, economically ruining and destroying countries leaving countless innocent men, women and children dead but act like saints when it comes to hating on 1 man potentially being a hitman. Cry us some of your soyboy tears you fakes.

I'm willing to bet you're on some sort of list somewhere

Car cancer

I'm willing to bet you're on some sort of list somewhere

Haven't you got someone to beat up for flying the flag upside down and then bitch about someone slapping someone for saying everything under the sun at them, pussy ass right wing cucks, real soyboys you guys are. Really don't know who's more pussy you lot or the lefties you hate so much, I think you guys whine more to be honest, always bitching and moaning getting your panties in a twist.

Haven't you got someone to beat up for flying the flag upside down and then bitch about someone slapping someone for saying everything under the sun at them, pussy ass right wing cucks, real soyboys you guys are. Really don't know who's more pussy you lot or the lefties you hate so much, I think you guys whine more to be honest, always bitching and moaning getting your panties in a twist.

Wut? If youre going to name call, better use names I understand. I'm not saying I'm a soyboy, but I'm not NOT saying I'm a soyboy

451287667.jpg
<[analyzed}>

Only in MMA you have fans who admire a complete fuck up like Suloev who killed women, men or whoever to make cash. Yeah totally badass :rolleyes:
well if u could see the types of people who are like that in rl physically then ud understand lol

I was thinking the same thing at all these guys clutching their pearls saying he was a scumbag. Of course its totally cool when your government kills thousands of innocent men, women and children in drone strikes but this guys just a thug, loser psychopath. Murica fuck yea!

On a frosty Christmas Day in the small town of Rostov, Russia, a little-publicized hearing took place in a North Caucasian District Military Court. Sergei Zirinov, a Krasnodar parliamentarian and member of the Legislative Assembly, was on trial for the attempted murder of the deputy leader of the Anapa City Cossack Society, Nikolai Nesterenko. Zirinov was joined by five other defendants, each charged with either murder and attempted murder in aggravated circumstances, banditry and illicit arms trafficking, depending on the role they played. One of those defendants was 40-year-old Amar Suloev, a former UFC and Pride FC fighter.

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2016/4/...r-ufc-fighter-who-became-a-dangerous-contract

On a frosty Christmas Day in the small town of Rostov, Russia, a little-publicized hearing took place in a North Caucasian District Military Court. Sergei Zirinov, a Krasnodar parliamentarian and member of the Legislative Assembly, was on trial for the attempted murder of the deputy leader of the Anapa City Cossack Society, Nikolai Nesterenko. Zirinov was joined by five other defendants, each charged with either murder and attempted murder in aggravated circumstances, banditry and illicit arms trafficking, depending on the role they played. One of those defendants was 40-year-old Amar Suloev, a former UFC and Pride FC fighter.

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2016/4/...r-ufc-fighter-who-became-a-dangerous-contract
Yeah, two of the defendants named him as a getaway driver or some shit, but several witness corroborated Suloev's alibi that he was like 100 miles away or something. Dunno, my memory is fuzzy.

Yeah, two of the defendants named him as a getaway driver or some shit, but several witness corroborated Suloev's alibi that he was like 100 miles away or something. Dunno, my memory is fuzzy.
Possibly guilty by association, who knows.

Yeah, it was Semenov. They debuted in the UFC at the same time and then transitioned to Pride at the same time too. Don't think they ever trained together or anything, mind you, they were just contemporaries at a time when there weren't that many Russian fighters (at least compared to today). And yeah, Semenov was the ultimate baby face. Probably still looks 16!

I think I remember them both
Being on the red devil fight team. Way back when.

Back