Amar Suloev - mafia contract killer

FinalConflict2005

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Was watching some old UFC fights uploaded on YouTube and the Suloev vs. Chuck Liddell fight came up. Looked up Suloevs record and turns out he was working for the Russian mafia as a hitman. His record is pretty impressive as well. He died in 2016 from cancer.

F2BCAADB-F163-4950-B030-A4FEC928C232.jpeg

Fought Chuck and was killing people for the mob.

Pretty badass life.

Even tho Jorge deserves his title, that guy was a BMF for sure.

Only in MMA you have fans who admire a complete fuck up like Suloev who killed women, men or whoever to make cash. Yeah totally badass :rolleyes:

Only in MMA you have fans who admire a complete fuck up like Suloev who killed women, men or whoever to make cash. Yeah totally badass :rolleyes:
This is Sherdog don't forget, we still think Knight Rider is badass.

He was a businessman, was accused that he was the driver of the car from which the victim was shot. Victim was some sort of local chief. Hitman is a wrong defenition. I also know he worked in a security.

Fought Chuck and was killing people for the mob.

Pretty badass life.
Yeah, so cool....

giphy.gif

Was watching some old UFC fights uploaded on YouTube and the Suloev vs. Chuck Liddell fight came up. Looked up Suloevs record and turns out he was working for the Russian mafia as a hitman. His record is pretty impressive as well. He died in 2016 from cancer.

View attachment 674227
He did not simply die of cancer. How he got the cancer is the interesting part...

Baroni vs Suloev = New York Mafia vs Russian Mafia
Stupid me - I never realized Baroni was attached to the mafia

Imagine knowing the man you're about to fight kills ppl on the side?

(talking about Suloev, not Baroni, of course)

Well MMA is also pretty much the only place where someone as ridiculous as Nate Diaz, with his mean mugging and flexing, can be considered cool and bad ass.

Back