Amar Suloev - mafia contract killer

I was thinking the same thing at all these guys clutching their pearls saying he was a scumbag. Of course its totally cool when your government kills thousands of innocent men, women and children in drone strikes but this guys just a thug, loser psychopath. Murica fuck yea!
Why would you think that anyone here likes killing random civilians with drone strikes? That kind of sounds retarded or you think your fellow doggers are evil pieces of shit

Baroni was able to pull off some surprise upsets back in the day. He's been shot for the past 15 years or so, but there was a time...
Generally,he lost because of cardio. Almost all his losses is based on gassing.

Suloev had some good fights,but his fight with Lister in Pride Bushido might be one of the worst fights ive ever seen.

Suloev had some good fights,but his fight with Lister in Pride Bushido might be one of the worst fights ive ever seen.
It was one of Suloev´s greatest performances tho... Lister was fresh off his win @ ADCC, & couldnt outgrapple him.

I was a big fan of Suloev and Andre Semenov. Those guys were fun to watch. Really not too sure why Semenov stopped fighting though.

They suspected he was a getaway driver in the hit.

The guy who told police about him was some former special forces guy

It was one of Suloev´s greatest performances tho... Lister was fresh off his win @ ADCC, & couldnt outgrapple him.
There was no performance. They just looked at each other and refused to engage,no matter how many times they got carded.

There was no performance. They just looked at each other and refused to engage,no matter how many times they got carded.
Talkin´about Lister´s inability to outgrapple him tho.

Big deal. Igor zinoviev was a bodyguard for child sex trafficker, who didn't kill himself.

When Russians used to be badass (Fedor and Kharitonov), and not the Dagestanis.

Fedor is Ukrainian.

He was working with armenian/kurd/yazid mafia in South Russia

He wasn’t some crazy guy murdering women and children like some morons are suggesting

He was part of security for Hasan Usoyan and was a driver during a retaliation hit against one of Tariel Oriani’s (georgian mob guys )

Why would you think that anyone here likes killing random civilians with drone strikes? That kind of sounds retarded or you think your fellow doggers are evil pieces of shit
Got to admit..I'm um ...out right now like tearing up peasants with my new predator-b but yeah that guys outta line.

Back