News Amanda Nunes vs Julianna Pena set for UFC 265

Cormier "Joe, Pena has some of the fastest hands and extremely strong punching power. Honestly she could probably beat a prime tyson"

After she gets KO'd in 20 seconds

Cormier off mic "Lets be honest joe this is a joke at this point. Nunes is fighting soccer mom CANS"

tenor.gif
Jeez I hope that piggy was ok.

pena got submitted by white belt GDR. only reason GDR isn't getting a shot is because she already lost to Nunes twice. Pena had to just beat one more no name can to get a title shot. She is going to going to get murdered by Nunes for 5 rounds, submitted, or KO'ed. There is 0% chance she wins.

Hope Pena seizes the opportunity. It's only a matter of time until Amanda fully clear out and fought everyone in her division.

Juliana Pena definitely talked her way into this fight. But she'll regret it.

And people gave Bullet and Zhang shit about their competition(although that was mostly r/MMA.) but Amanda ain’t above easy fights either.

Amanda should do WMMA a favour and loose.

Pena is probably like, "I get beat up weekly at the gym.... why not make the biggest payday of my life, for a bigger beat down."

"I'll just spam takedowns (instead of getting KO'd on my feet), hell I might luckout be able to lay and pray into a victory!"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back