News Amanda Nunes vs Julianna Pena set for UFC 265

Every time I watch Nunes (except Shevchenko fights) I get a weird feeling.
She is not that good, her striking is sloppy, but she's just too powerful and her opponents are even worse.

They already had a rematch....
A rerematch for the belt.Their last fight was good and GDR looks to have gotten even better on the ground.I dont see any other BWs doing better than she did or having much of a chance.

Nunes will be extra motivated for this one with all the trash talk coming from Pena

abU82Jb.jpg

Nunes will continue to cement herself as GOAT

Nunes will win by any way she wants. I don't see any threat Pena poses that the Lioness that she hasn't seen before

They will have to scrape Pena off of the floor after.

Much rather have seen Nunes/GdR 3. GdR nearly knocked her out twice & nearly submitted her in their last fight.

Then GdR went out & put Pena to sleep, showing she's improved even more on her grappling skills.

UFC gives Pena the title shot LOL

Pena looked really bad in her last fights tbh. I remember thinking this girl would get murked by Amanda. I'll be shocked if she actually pulls it off somehow but crazier things have happened.

The only hope that Julianna Pena might have is Amanda Nunes has a rough weight cut
and doesn't recover from it.

At this point I want Amanda to lose just to shake some things up.. Its hella boring this way.
Even Amanda would benefit from it. To draw some attention to her divisions.

This.

If she's not fighting Valentina or Cyborg I want her to lose.

Badly.

I dont give her much of a chance, but at least its not the dumb story of it being for the 145 belt, they should pull the plug on that one while at it.

Yesss! Finally! I’ve wanted to see this fight since 2016. Pena beat Cat on the same card that Nunes won the belt and has been calling Nunes out ever since. I can’t wait.

Back