Amanda Nunes Implies Aldo is a Paper Champ Claims She is the only Current Brazilian UFC Champ

For everyone trying to say Aldo is the real champ, he was handed the belt when Conor gave up the belt/was stripped. He didn't beat the champ to get his belt. So on paper (pun intended) he is the champ but that is about it.

Colin was the one who got scared to prove to his fanboys that the 1St fight wasn't a fluke.

Even Colin knows 13 second fluke doesn't say much other than catching him.

Only Colins delusional fanbase think otherwise.

Aldo isnt too bright. But even he knows he is a paper champ.

God i hope nunes wins. I fear she wont.

Well, after Ronda taps her ass out, we won't have to hear this nonsense any more.
Alternatively, if she beats Ronda, maybe Valentina can shut her ass up.

She's not tho

She's the undisputed (real) champion and Aldo isn't. She's spittin facts bruh
How isn't Aldo the real champ? If he isn't then who is? Just stating that what she is saying is fact does NOT make it so.

Last edited:
Aldo turned down a rematch.
Outside of his division for no belt, he'd be a dummy to take a fight that wouldn't even give him the belt at a higher weight class where Conor would have to cut even less weight. It was a smart move

For everyone trying to say Aldo is the real champ, he was handed the belt when Conor gave up the belt/was stripped. He didn't beat the champ to get his belt. So on paper (pun intended) he is the champ but that is about it.
That's a silly argument by that logic anyone who is in that situation is all of a sudden a paper champ when the circumstances were out of their control. McGregor had no intention of ever defending the belt he and the UFC wanted their first 2 division champ and then when he won the belt they magically stripped him of it and barely a peep came out of McGregor's mouth. Aldo beat Edgar who everyone said was McGregor's biggest test and deserved a shot at the belt and Aldo won an interim belt that the UFC randomly created out of nowhere just so McGregor could go out and do whatever he wanted and higher weight classes. They knew Conor wanted nothing to do with a FW fight again and once he won the belt at LW and became the first 2 division champ he promptly dropped the FW belt, whoops I mean was forced to drop it.

Outside of his division for no belt, he'd be a dummy to take a fight that wouldn't even give him the belt at a higher weight class where Conor would have to cut even less weight. It was a smart move

Anytime. Anywhere. Doesn't have to be for the belt. Also I'm already training because I expeted a rematch which I didn't get. I'm a little bitch

Aldo isnt too bright. But even he knows he is a paper champ.

God i hope nunes wins. I fear she wont.

I honestly don't think he does. He was just bragging about being the champ and how he never actually lost to Conor because he's "two faced"

That's a silly argument by that logic anyone who is in that situation is all of a sudden a paper champ when the circumstances were out of their control. McGregor had no intention of ever defending the belt he and the UFC wanted their first 2 division champ and then when he won the belt they magically stripped him of it and barely a peep came out of McGregor's mouth. Aldo beat Edgar who everyone said was McGregor's biggest test and deserved a shot at the belt and Aldo won an interim belt that the UFC randomly created out of nowhere just so McGregor could go out and do whatever he wanted and higher weight classes. They knew Conor wanted nothing to do with a FW fight again and once he won the belt at LW and became the first 2 division champ he promptly dropped the FW belt, whoops I mean was forced to drop it.

13 seconds bro

Max Holloway hasn't beaten Jose, yet he's the real champ?

Holloway has also never beaten Conor, but yeah, he's the real champ.

Q88rJ.gif

"Holloway has never beaten Conor"

hmmmmmmmm

If he thought he could win he would have done it

Anytime. Anywhere. Doesn't have to be for the belt. Also I'm already training because I expeted a rematch which I didn't get. I'm a little bitch
Why would he take a fight on short notice at a higher weight class against a bigger opponent who he just lost to after being way too emotional. His response of saying he'll fight McGregor was the same emotions that lost him the fight in the first place. On top of that even if he won he wouldn't gain a thing. You can call him a "bitch" all you want but he wasn't stupid that's for sure.

Not even a single defense and already talking shit... i hope ronda sub this girl.

If he thought he could win he would have done it
What does that have to do with anything? First off you can't prove that he thought he couldn't win and that's why he didn't take the fight. Secondly, if he did win he would still have NO belt and would have to fight McGregor again at 145 to get the belt back. He made the right call.

Why would he take a fight on short notice at a higher weight class against a bigger opponent who he just lost to after being way too emotional. His response of saying he'll fight McGregor was the same emotions that lost him the fight in the first place. On top of that even if he won he wouldn't gain a thing. You can call him a "bitch" all you want but he wasn't stupid that's for sure.

If he thought he could win he would have taken the fight. He was scared of Conor.

This is getting pretty annoying. What's more of a paper champion: someone who wins the interim title and continually calls out the fighter who has the "real belt" or someone who wins a title and never defends it to continually be a "champion"? Not defending makes someone a paper champion IMO

Back