Amanda Nunes Implies Aldo is a Paper Champ Claims She is the only Current Brazilian UFC Champ

The former champ ducked the whole division so Aldo is the real champion by default

By first beating everyone, offering Aldo a rematch and then fighting tougher opponents at a higher weight.

2c8c7e0ad80e23784afe391b1599f80f.jpg

How isn't Aldo the real champ? If he isn't then who is? Just stating that what she is saying is fact does NOT make it so.
Max is an interim champ. Aldo is not the undisputed champ. This is a fact and disputing facts gets you no where

Not going in for the needless hate on Aldo. The man has given so many great fights over the years

But I will say that there are no questions about Amanda's championship. She is the undisputed champ of her division

How isn't Aldo the real champ? If he isn't then who is? Just stating that what she is saying is fact does NOT make it so.
Aldo never won his belt, it was handed to him. Aldo is an interim champ so Aldo's belt is disputed. Aldo and Max both won the same belt.

Why would he take a fight on short notice at a higher weight class against a bigger opponent who he just lost to after being way too emotional. His response of saying he'll fight McGregor was the same emotions that lost him the fight in the first place. On top of that even if he won he wouldn't gain a thing. You can call him a "bitch" all you want but he wasn't stupid that's for sure.
And why would Max take a short notice fight when he is injured and can't train? Aldo was smart to say no, just like Max he would not have been able to have performed well.

Amanda Nunes is buying into her hype and she hasn't even defended a title yet. Not a good person.

By ducking Max? Last I checked both him and Max won the same interim belt. Until they fight there is no champ.
Aldo was ready to fight Max at UFC 208, but now Max claims he is 'injured" and has to take his kids to Disneyland

This is getting pretty annoying. What's more of a paper champion: someone who wins the interim title and continually calls out the fighter who has the "real belt" or someone who wins a title and never defends it to continually be a "champion"? Not defending makes someone a paper champion IMO

Lol. How convienient that's your opinion. But when you KO the champ you're the champ bro. Sorry about the 13 seconds and the butthurt that goes along with it.

I really don't like Ronda but hoping she wrecks Nunes for this

Colin was the one who got scared to prove to his fanboys that the 1St fight wasn't a fluke.

Even Colin knows 13 second fluke doesn't say much other than catching him.

Only Colins delusional fanbase think otherwise.

Conor was not scared to fight him the first time so it's delusional to think he'd be scared to fight him again after he's already beaten him. I don't care if people dislike Conor but at least do so for a good reason.

Aldo was ready to fight Max at UFC 208, but now Max claims he is 'injured" and has to take his kids to Disneyland
The UFC and Aldo chose 208, right after Max's last fight. Wonder why Aldo needed it so soon and then refused to fight a healthy Max .... When Aldo hurt his rib did you demand he fight hurt?
The former champ ducked the whole division so Aldo is the real champion by default
Aldo is doing that now .. so I guess Max is champ by your logic. I can agree with that.

Aldo is one of the all time greats.
Shes a female fighter in a shit division and makes it look extremely difficult.

Nobody is watching to see Amanda Nunes fight.
The division was for rousey.
Once she's gone so goes the division. Unless there's someone super hot to keep it alive.
That's the kind of division she fights in.

Well, Nunes can say whatever crap she likes and even then I won't support Rousey against her.

Aldo is a paper champ at this time. Everyone knows this.
Fuck, maybe my least favorite poster, but you rock a Gengar av, I have to have some respect for you now!
<{hughesimpress}>

Conor was not scared to fight him the first time so it's delusional to think he'd be scared to fight him again after he's already beaten him. I don't care if people dislike Conor but at least do so for a good reason.

Fled the division without defending is good enough.

Ducking top fighters for favourable matchups. This doesn't include mini Mendes 2 week notice. Albeit he still ragdolled Colin lol.

Back