Amanda Nunes Implies Aldo is a Paper Champ Claims She is the only Current Brazilian UFC Champ

Aldo has shit out more talent than she will ever possess.
Ooh-Burn-Emma-Stone-In-Easy-A-Gif.gif

So basically you have no logical response.
It surprises me (actually, no it doesn't) how many people ignore the rematches to fights like these ones when it comes to Aldo-Mcgregor:

1.gif

I dont understand how Aldo is a paper champ. McGregor stopped fighting at FW.

Stipe is a paper champ, Bas Rutten real HW champ.

This is what happens when you let women pretend they are equal.

Fun Fact > nobody knows or give a fuck about Nunes here in Brazil.

They do about Aldo.

You're an idiot: fact.
Call me what you want, that's your opinion

In this thread I've dealt with nothing but fact. It's actually kind of telling you felt upset enough to insult somebody over something that isn't even up for discussion. Damn.

Max is an interim champ. Aldo is not the undisputed champ. This is a fact and disputing facts gets you no where
No one cares about an interim belt. Did anyone care when Cormier had one for that matter most other fighters no one considers them legit. To add to that he won his interim belt off a guy on a 3 fight losing streak at the weight class above who just won 1 fight at this class. The idea that he has some share of the belt is a joke and nobody considers it that way only people who need to make an argument to discredit Aldo for whatever reason. Aldo won the interim belt beat Edgar was was on a huge win streak inside the division and was promoted to REAL champion when Conor was stripped. So the fact that Halloway has a belt that the UFC just made up doesn't matter because Aldo is considered the FW champ.

Aldo never won his belt, it was handed to him. Aldo is an interim champ so Aldo's belt is disputed. Aldo and Max both won the same belt.
How did he not win his belt he beat the guy (Edgar) who was due another title shot, he cannot make Conor fight at FW. He was champ for 10 years and beat the next guy in line and never got an instant rematch at FW so it isn't his fault, no one handed him a belt he won it against Edgar. Halloway won his interim belt after Aldo and the UFC even has Aldo as the titleholder the idea that he was handed some belt is just insane.

And why would Max take a short notice fight when he is injured and can't train? Aldo was smart to say no, just like Max he would not have been able to have performed well.
What does this have to do with my post at all perhaps you were responding to someone else? If you weren't this has nothing to do with Max no one claimed he was ducking perhaps someone else did. Your post makes no sense in response to mine.

Aldo has shit out more talent than she will ever possess.

Of course he does. He's got more talent than pretty much the entire roster. He was arguably P4P #1 for years for a reason.

What does this have to do with my post at all perhaps you were responding to someone else? If you weren't this has nothing to do with Max no one claimed he was ducking perhaps someone else did. Your post makes no sense in response to mine.
Well I am glad you feel that way, because basically everyone else is claiming he is ducking Aldo by asking to fight Aldo in April when he is healthy.

Call me what you want, that's your opinion

In this thread I've dealt with nothing but fact. It's actually kind of telling you felt upset enough to insult somebody over something that isn't even up for discussion. Damn.
Just because you said it, it doesn't make them facts. That's a FACT.

Just because you said it, it doesn't make them facts. That's a FACT.
Yeah no shit .... but what I said earlier is a fact. Amanda is undisputed champ. Aldo is not. These are facts. You called me an idiot for saying things which are undeniable facts. You complete retard.

McGregor left the division he can't beat who isn't there?
I don't fault Aldo for that. I DO fault Aldo for being GIFTED a belt .. and refusing to defend it and telling Max to fight other people. Aldo and Max, when they fight, a real champ will be crowned.

According to UFC.com Aldo is listed as FW champion (Same as Nunes listed as WBW champion ) and Holloway is listed as interim champ

Fact

Back