Am I the only person who likes

Megatronlee

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
To just pretend silva ended the fight with the knee and he won?

Nope. Lots of people want to pretend that. I just hope unlike some of them you can also come back to reality where that did not happen.

Silva probably wins if he followed that up, he didn't. Huge mistake.

Nope

A lot of people like to think Anderson was taking steroids for his leg to heal faster too and that he wasn't a huge cheater all his life

To just pretend silva ended the fight with the knee and he won?
It's not pretend. He did end the fight by any normal reasonable metric. Is Bisping only had the 60 seconds to answer the bell, the shit would have been over. He came out like a bat out of hell in R4 though I will give him that.

I pretend Bisping TKO'd Silva on the ground after putting him on his ass in the 2nd.

No, plenty of delusional crybabies on Sherdog.

Denial isn't just a river in Egypt.

Nope. Lots of people want to pretend that. I just hope unlike some of them you can also come back to reality where that did not happen.

He didn't have time to follow it up, tbh....the knee landed with less than a second left in the round. This outcome was unavoidable as long as Silva wanted to taunt instead of fight.

you aren't alone. Silva fans think he's the current UFC middleweight champion and undisputed MMA GOAT. They also like to conveniently forget he is a proven PED user.

Anderson Silva fans can never criticize Fedor fans ever again. This is pretty pathetic. We had the same excuses though. We just have to admit that both of the GOATs had their runs and it's time to move on.

I don't think Bisping was out, but he was definitely hurt. We should be giving Michael credit for being able to continue, and fight well. That's one tough fella.

Bisping was seriously rocked but he was not out. He was talking to Herb seconds later as if he was fine. If Silva had KO'ed him cold then we wouldn't be having this conversation right now because the fight would've been stopped at the end of the 3rd round.

He didn't have time to follow it up, tbh....the knee landed with less than a second left in the round. This outcome was unavoidable as long as Silva wanted to taunt instead of fight.
He had time. Maybe not to finish, but you go till you hear the bell or the ref stops it .. he did neither.

Nope

A lot of people like to think Anderson was taking steroids for his leg to heal faster too and that he wasn't a huge cheater all his life
Yeah, people who don't realize Silva was caught with MULTIPLE PEDs and that the steroid he was caught with was never medically used to treat injuries like that.

"I pretend Anderson Silva is a unicorn."

- Kenny Florian

How is silva supposed to be the goat when he made such a rookie mistake?

Have a chat with BRASIL WAND.. in his mind Anderson is still the MW champ

Hello, Dana White.
I'm glad I'm actually having a chance to talk to you. I'm a huge fan.
I've been wanting to tell you this: the round ended 0,000000000001 seconds after Silva landed the knee, so he couldn't have keep on going for the finish, even if he wanted.
Keep doing what you're doing, Dana. You're awesome! :D

But seriously... that fight should have been stopped. Bisping didn't know what planet he was on when the bell rang.

Back