Am I the only person who likes

you are free to pretend.

But that's not the way the history books are going to have written in them.

rDHcl9A.png

Sorry charlie.

I've been wanting to tell you this: the round ended 0,000000000001 seconds after Silva landed the knee, so he couldn't have keep on going for the finish, even if he wanted.
Except you are wrong, and even if right he could have thrown punches. He stopped. It's a fact. Why you want to pretend like he did not is beyond me. Silva landed the knee and ran off to celebrate BEFORE the bell.

"Bisping wasn't unconscious. He was down and hurt, but looking at Silva in a defensive posture. Watching that, I couldn't stop the fight. If, instead of celebrating, Anderson had kept attacking, then it would be a different story. But he was celebrating when the bell rang, and just then the round ended."

Go watch the best fight of all time, Anderson vs Diaz if you are sad.

Nope

A lot of people like to think Anderson was taking steroids for his leg to heal faster too and that he wasn't a huge cheater all his life
A lot of people also like to pretend Anderson was on steroids his whole career.

A lot of people also like to pretend Anderson was on steroids his whole career.
Because PED abusers are unlikely to have only used the first time they get caught. Especially when there is no evidence of any random testing done on them and it being a random test that catches them.

Because PED abusers are unlikely to have only used the first time they get caught. Especially when there is no evidence of any random testing done on them and it being a random test that catches them.

He also failed his fight night test too. So this master cheater who got away with it his whole career all of a sudden not only fails a random test but fails a normally scheduled test.

I'm guessing you don't have much experience with PEDs or you'd realize how ridiculous that logic is.

He also failed his fight night test too. So this master cheater who got away with it his whole career all of a sudden not only fails a random test but fails a normally scheduled test.

I'm guessing you don't have much experience with PEDs or you'd realize how ridiculous that logic is.
It's very possible the random test threw his cycles off. I am guessing you have no experience with PEDs if you think a guy fails his first time using. Let me guess, Overeem never used until he was caught too right? There is no exculpatory evidence for his PED use, he is a PED abuser.

when i read the topic title i just thought the secret word would be (honestly the forst things that came to mind):
pussy
mma
ronda
connors shoes
beards

It's very possible the random test threw his cycles off. I am guessing you have no experience with PEDs if you think a guy fails his first time using. Let me guess, Overeem never used until he was caught too right? There is no exculpatory evidence for his PED use, he is a PED abuser.

After a lifetime in sports and in the military I have personally witnessed a LOT of guys get busted on their first or 2nd cycle because they don't know wtf they are doing. In fact it's much more common for a novice user to get busted than an experienced user, I can tell you that first hand. No I don't believe Overeem got busted on his first cycle. Yes I believe Anderson was an inexperienced user. No shit, they are two different people that you can't paint with the same broad brush. Imagine that.

Also the idea of changing up your cycle AFTER a random test is just stupid and is not something an experienced user would even consider. It's honestly a little embarrassing that you consider that as a possibility.

Last edited:
After a lifetime in sports and in the military I have personally witnessed a LOT of guys get busted on their first or 2nd cycle because they don't know wtf they are doing. In fact it's much more common for a novice user to get busted than an experienced user, I can tell you that first hand. No I don't believe Overeem got busted on his first cycle. Yes I believe Anderson was an inexperienced user. No shit, they are two different people that you can't paint with the same broad brush. Imagine that.

Also the idea of changing up your cycle AFTER a random test is just stupid and is not something an experienced user would even consider.
Except Anderson is not some moron with an inability to have experienced guys administer. If you think he was doing this himself with no input from others then you are more clueless than your other post made you appear.

Except Anderson is not some moron with an inability to have experienced guys administer. If you think he was doing this himself with no input from others then you are more clueless than your other post made you appear.

Wtf are you talking about? So now its not just experienced steroid pro Anderson who is randomly changing his cycle for no good reason, it's his expert trainers who are giving him terrible and pointless steroid advice? Stop embarrassing yourself with this nonsense.

Wtf are you talking about? So now its not just experienced steroid pro Anderson who is randomly changing his cycle for no good reason, it's his expert trainers who are giving him terrible and pointless steroid advice? Stop embarrassing yourself with this nonsense.
It's either experienced user Silva or an experienced person administering. Either way there is 0% chance Silva self administered with no help from others which is your assertion. Someone experienced screwed up, therefor it can not be due to Silva being inexperienced, therefor you have no argument for a first time user Silva. Silva is a PED cheater, nothing more needs to be said, that says everything.

It's either experienced user Silva or an experienced person administering. Either way there is 0% chance Silva self administered with no help from others which is your assertion. Someone experienced screwed up, therefor it can not be due to Silva being inexperienced, therefor you have no argument for a first time user Silva. Silva is a PED cheater, nothing more needs to be said, that says everything.

Ugh, I'm done arguing with you dude, you win by clueless obstinence. There's so much wrong with what you've been posting but since I don't feel like spending my evening arguing with some scrub who doesn't have any personal experience with using PEDs, I'll let you wallow in your delusions in peace.

Ugh, I'm done arguing with you dude, you win by clueless obstinence. There's so much wrong with what you've been posting but since I don't feel like spending my evening arguing with some scrub who doesn't have any personal experience with using PEDs, I'll let you wallow in your delusions in peace.
No dude you are right. Clearly Silva MUST have had zero experience and it's 100% impossible for him to have had anyone with experience assist him. Too much logic.

Back