Am I the only one who wants Jones vs Glover?

Teixeira is 6'2 (as in not short) and fairly stocky--he's very hard to take down. I don't see Jones controlling him.

I thought he was closer to six foot, maybe jones will have a tougher time tossing him than I thought.

I'm fine with either. It's just annoying how people think because Bader dropped Glover, that Jones could knock him out. That's primarily what they use against him and his claim at a title shot.

He has pretty damn good grappling, huge power, and good striking. He could give Jones some problems.

Glover will probably gas in 2 rounds leaving plenty of time for a late TKO. Its gonna be hard for Jones not to finish him if he gets as tired as he was against Rampage.

I'll admit I'm a Glover fanboy ever since his SportFight days in Oregon. Watched all his fights since and I say he will beat Jones. But I am a fanboy, so what do I know, but I would love to see them fight.

And yes I will be beating on Glover

Last edited:
Glover will probably gas in 2 rounds leaving plenty of time for a late TKO. Its gonna be hard for Jones not to finish him if he gets as tired as he was against Rampage.

Barao looked a little tired against Escovedo and Jorgensen, 3 rounds fights.
And then he fought 5 rounds against Faber with no problem.

Sometimes gassing in one fight means shit you know...

Glover has a better shot than most people think, he has the best BJJ Jones has ever faced, great wrestling and hits hard enough to knock anybody out.

I surely want it too. If there should be a rematch with Gus, it needs to be in a while. Let it breath.

I want it too, but I want Jones to rematch Gustafsson before he does though.

Agreed, glover has earned it and jones and gus are both young, rematch can happen whenever

I wouldn't mind either. I'd say let Glover have the next title shot because Gus and Jones are both young and they're almost guaranteed to meet again in the future. Maybe even right after Glover.

I say let Glover fight Jones then Gus could fight Glover for the belt.

Back