Am I Racist (matt walsh movie)

Great video appropriate for this thread.

Nah.

Color blindness is a racist tool now. Laws and policies are crafted without mentioning color even though they clearly disadvantage minorities, and anyone pointing this out is criticized for "making it about color". Lee Atwater said this out loud back in the eighties, and it's been the plan to this day.

"Don't say gay" was a perfect example of this. We said this was only ever going to be used against gay or trans people and we were one hundred percent right. The Republican rebuttal was always "where does it say gay" but no CIS or hetero person was ever going to be targeted by it.

And you’re advocating for a color first perspective as in the most important aspect of a person is their race. That’s bullshit. And the fact that you freely use the word “cis” says all I need to know about you.

What kind of shit company do you work at where one person going sick every few works drags your team back?

Do you also monitor people’s lunch breaks?

Get a grip you clown
Guaranteed you're the type of guy I'm talking about in that post. Clearly a nerve has been struck.

And you’re advocating for a color first perspective as in the most important aspect of a person is their race. That’s bullshit. And the fact that you freely use the word “cis” says all I need to know about you.
you surely must realize everyone who thinks like you is dying out and you will be inevitably replaced by a somewhat softer, more empathetic generation who will talk about people like you (not you specifically bc no one cares) the way we all talk about southerners who went to lynchings and made postcards of it. right?

you surely must realize everyone who thinks like you is dying out and you will be inevitably replaced by a somewhat softer, more empathetic generation who will talk about people like you (not you specifically bc no one cares) the way we all talk about southerners who went to lynchings and made postcards of it. right?
What are you talking about ? people like you cant breed.

Guaranteed you're the type of guy I'm talking about in that post. Clearly a nerve has been struck.

What nerve? What type of job requires that much attention?

I would suggest changing jobs if it takes up so much of your time. You might not have the ability needed and it will only result in burnout in the long run.

Why, because I dared to suggest that race is not the most important aspect of a person? How dare I! The nerve of me to think that people go behind the color of their skin. Or was it because I spoke bad on people who use the word cis. Yeah, we used that growing up, only it was straight. Nothing wrong with saying straight, it is not too overly offensive to your swollen vaginal lips, is it?

What nerve? What type of job requires that much attention?

I would suggest changing jobs if it takes up so much of your time. You might not have the ability needed and it will only result in burnout in the long run.
Yea you're definitely the type.

Even the concept of jobs taking up a lot of your time being alien to you is telling. Like, no shit Sherlock, jobs tend to eat up most of your time.

Yea you're definitely the type.

Even the concept of jobs taking up a lot of your time being alien to you is telling. Like, no shit Sherlock, jobs tend to eat up most of your time.

no offence dude but menial work isn’t what we are discussing here

I don't think he is.

between your cryptic comments and vague statements you appear to be auditioning for a part as a 3rd rate wizard in a low budget fantasy movie, i shall pay you the appropriate amount of attention from now on.
96015z.jpg

Menial work? You mean like a job?

I don't even think you know what you're discussing here.

The original discussion was about you saying that someone missing work every two weeks will put the team behind. The only scenario where this would make sense is in non menial work.

McDonald’s will not get “behind” because their workers missed a day or two or three. Jobs that require constant work are physical labour jobs.

You always seem to forget the point of contention then ramble into something irrelevant.

Once again if you do a job that has tasks or deadlines then you should probably quit if it requires 100 percent of your attention 8 hours of the day. It just means you are not cut out for it and should find a different career.

Most white collar jobs require 4 hours of work a day at most. If you do more than that then you should do something else.

Back