Am I forgetting anything.... ?

Originally posted by The Jake
Man that's fucked up.

I'm trying to find the URL for the page I found but under the tourist visa info I found it states quite specifically that you can sign contracts and shit on a tourist visa. Here's my interpretation of it (correct me if this sounds illegal or flat out wrong):

Whilst it says NOTHING about applying for work on that visa, it states only that you cannot WORK without one. A subtle, albeit important distinction.

This would suggest that whilst I cannot work on my tourist visa (which I have no intention of doing anyway) that is to say that I can sign documents with a potential employer who might be able to help me obtain a working (H-1) visa (and then obtain work).

- The Jake
yeah that sounds fair enough. But it is up to the discretion of the US customs officer whether you get let in or not. They may not be convinced. Heck they may even believe you, but not like the way you look, thus tell you get get on your bike. I'd play it safe, send all you details ahead of you (registered mail, if you want to make sure they get there) and travel as a tourist

Originally posted by cakewalkbaby

yeah that sounds fair enough. But it is up to the discretion of the US customs officer whether you get let in or not. They may not be convinced. Heck they may even believe you, but not like the way you look, thus tell you get get on your bike. I'd play it safe, send all you details ahead of you (registered mail, if you want to make sure they get there) and travel as a tourist

Dude, I was gonna do as you suggested anyway, I just thought I'd explain my rationale.

Your point is taken however.

I'd hate to have to tear off some customs officers head in full public view. Would look bad. Especially when they break out the pistols and batons because they think I'm some psychotic terrorist.... (which I am but we can't let them know that... ).

- The Jake

Originally posted by sakusub

What the hell are Tim Tams? and vegemite, what is that? I remember that Men At Work song where they mentioned vegemite, but I never knew what it was. care to enlighten me?

You don't know what vegemite is?

it's ass lubricant for Poms

Originally posted by The Jake
blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

- The Jake

dunder.jpg

stop by my gym and get tooled by yours truely:D

Originally posted by ART SANTORE
stop by my gym and get tooled by yours truely:D

yeah and get arju to post the pics of art giving you a good working over with his tool :D

lol smith, guess i better watch what i type. :rolleyes:
smith-1
art-0

hahaha, shut up seldom, that shit is WAAAAY too corny!

Jake, I think it's legislation that all Australians leaving the country MUST bring some sort of indigenous artifact, in order to spread out culture around the world. I recommend the boomerange for killing things.

- m

I think Magic's right... but I can get more roots off a packet of Tim Tams than anything else.... boomerangs will get me jumped at the airport by customs thinking I'm some sort of terrorist LOL and I'll only go to jail for attempted murder (poison) by bringing Vegemite....

- The Jake

Hey smuggle me some of that GREAT Aussie brew.
Fosters! Australian for beer mate!!!!
fostanim.gif

Wilhelm

Arju -

Don't encourage Dave. He's posted that pic in at least two threads by my count...(we'll one now, he was EDITED in another) but if he keeps it up he may need to be banned for spamming... HAHAHAHAHAAHHAAH

- The Jake

For the last time, we export Fosters coz it's CRAP!

VB, aka. Victoria Bitter, is the shiznit.

65.jpg

PS: Yes... Hojak must die.

- The Jake

hey hey hey!!!
Just letting you know I am fully loaded fron the XXXX. Just spent the evening at the cricket!!!
We lsot, oh well. That Shoib aktar can bowl fucken fast.
fosters is crap. xxxx vb or tooheys is the beer of choice here.
gotta go to uni in the morn, by all.

Casltemaine XXXX is alright i suppose, if your preferences go towards fizzy piss.....

from LA maybe 1hr, gym's near the 60 and 71. i drive an hr to get their myself.

Do you have guarantee booty already? or you gotta go there an earn that shit?

I will say bring a fucking present to Arju's parents, and her.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back