Opinion Alt-right Twitter "journalists" embarrassing themselves on Capital Hill.

Many sensible Right-Wingers denounced Loomer a while ago - she is a lunatic and a shitty person. She and people like her represent the Right as much as Linda Sarsour represents all of the Left.

I hope...

Rogan is a bitch for not calling out AJ.

It's not just that Rogan didn't call him out. He actively ran interference for Jones.

I remember when Rogan interviewed Ben Askren on his podcast a while back before the Sandy Hook lawsuit. Joneses name came up and Rogan went on some tangent about how unfair it was to "mislabel" people as extremists. He basically said that Jones was just the equivalent of a comedian, and hence shouldn't be criticized so harshly if at all.

Last edited:
Many sensible Right-Wingers denounced Loomer a while ago - she is a lunatic and a shitty person. She and people like her represent the Right as much as Linda Sarsour represents all of the Left.

I hope...

Loomer worked, up until last year, as a credentialed member of a media outlet here in Canada that Tory politicians appear on to this day.

Sarsour is like Anita Sarkeesian. Hardly anybody on "the left" ever talks about those people or even knows who they are. They only get brought up by people bitching about leftists.

Last edited:
Loomer worked, up until last year, as a credentialed member of a media outlet here in Canada that Tory politicians appear on to this day.

Sarsour is like Anita Sarkeesian. Hardly anybody on "the left" ever talks about those people or even knows who they are. They only get brought up by people bitching about leftists.
Sarsour is weird. I don't think she is actually a leftist. She seems like a palestinian/arab nationalist that is using leftist tropes infiltrate and subvert.

Who the hell is Laura Loomer? It shows you how threatening the alt-right is when some obscure woman that nobody has ever heard of has footage of her getting owned on some guys twitter account.

Huh? My team? What are you talking about?

Well you certainly are a lot closer to that side than the opposite side and that’s a mild understatement.. lol

Well you certainly are a lot closer to that side than the opposite side and that’s a mild understatement.. lol

Oh bull . . . I'm definitely not on the left, but to try to characterize me as anywhere close to alt-right is pathetic. Especially anything involving Alex Jones. I'm in the middle on some issues and slightly right of center on others.

Oh bull . . . I'm definitely not on the left, but to try to characterize me as anywhere close to alt-right is pathetic. I'm in the middle on some issues and slightly right of center on others.

meh.

you lean more right than what you've just stated IMO. If you had to put both of your both feet on one side or the other it'd be right. All luckyshot is saying is that the alt-right is on your side of fence and part of your team. Every team has its share of loudmouth idiots and lunatics...

meh.

you lean more right than what you've just stated IMO.

Based on what?

If you had to put both of your both feet on one side or the other it'd be right.

Well, there's right and then apparently there is "alt-right" . . . I can be one without being responsible for the other.

All luckyshot is saying is that the alt-right is on your side of fence and part of your team. Every team has its share of loudmouth idiots and lunatics...

It's fairly obvious that in today's world there are several different "teams" on either side of the center line. Stating that Alex Jones is on my "team" is stupid and implies I condone his idiotic antics.

Based on what?

Well, there's right and then apparently there is "alt-right" . . . I can be one without being responsible for the other.

It's fairly obvious that in today's world there are several different "teams" on either side of the center line. Stating that Alex Jones is on my "team" is stupid and implies I condone his idiotic antics.

I have to tell you why I think you are more right? LOL. All your posts on gun control alone are qualifying you as being way more right. And that's coming from another gun owner.

No one said you are being responsible for the alt-right. Just because you're one big happy family doesn't mean you agree with each other on every single little thing and sometimes you don't agree with most things.

I do agree that there is more to the left/right side though. But if we HAD to draw a line on the sand splitting left and right like what most of these threads in this forum end up de-evolving to then you'd be on the right just as much as I'd be on the left. And I voted twice for G.W. Bush so meh...

Last edited:
You’re probably thinking of antifa n other left wing thugs

No. I'm thinking of the alt right Trump voting dolts who keep people like Alex Jones' bank accounts fat and demon assassins.

I have to tell you why I think you are more right? LOL. All your posts on gun control alone are qualifying you as being way more right. And that's coming from another gun owner.

Fair enough . . .

No one said you are being responsible for the alt-right. Just because you're one big happy family doesn't mean you agree with each other on every single little thing and sometimes you don't agree with most things.

I don't really like being lumped together with Alex Jones or that whacko lady in the other twitter post . . . that's how I took it. That I shared his/her views.

I do agree that there is more to the left/right side though. But if we HAD to draw a line on the sand splitting left and right like what most of these threads in this forum end up de-evolving to then you'd be on the right just as much as I'd be on the left. And I voted twice for G.W. Bush so meh...

I might surprise you where I'd fall on some issues . . . . others probably not.

It got pretty whacky on the right when Glen Beck seemed to be the rallying point.
That looks positively sane now.

This.

Back then that shit seemed pretty unbelievable. NEVER thought I would long for the days of Glen Beck and Bill O'Reilly telling every conservative what to think.

Canada, lol

Back