Almost everyone is expecting Cain will get KO'ed again but...

axewand

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Yes JDS boxing is superior than Cain's, and Cain got 1 punch KO'ed by JDS. But what if JDS gets KO'ed by Cain? JDS is the arguably best boxer in MMA but everybody seems to forget that Cain got some striking skills too..

I can't help but remember what happened to the once most feared kickboxer to enter MMA.

this one is painful to watch
gonzaga-crocop.gif

CC is supposed to be the better striker till he got a dose of his own medicine.

Logically I know Cain's gameplan is to take JDS down, control him on the ground then GnP him to death. But what if Cain KO JDS? Would you be surprised? Anyone giving Cain a chance?

No idea what this has to do with JDS KOing Cain again. Didn't read.

Thankfully JDS isn't a past his prime HW who was surprised with a head kick thrown for someone not exactly known for doing that

Cain can beat JDS but it won't be from a one punch knockout

Because JDS basically KO's everyone he fights and he's already KO'd Cain before.

Nothing's impossible but there's a less than 10 percent chance Cain KOs Hunior Two Saints.

I actually think this maybe Cain's best shot at winning, my guess is that even if he gets a takedown JDS will be hard to control and GnP but we have seen that he is hitable.

I hate you for posting that gif.

I posted that gif because of this.

Nothing's impossible but there's a less than 10 percent chance Cain KOs Hunior Two Saints.

I gave 0% chance on Gonzaga High kicking CC. There is more than 10% chance of Cain knocking Hunior out. I never believed in lucky punch, a fighter throws punches with the intent of hitting the other guy so. Unlike many people think it will not be surprising if JDS gets caught and gets KO'ed by Cain.

and this
I actually think this maybe Cain's best shot at winning, my guess is that even if he gets a takedown JDS will be hard to control and GnP but we have seen that he is hitable.

Cro Cop has always had kind of a iffy chin. JDS chin is solid.

Anything can happen, after all, its an MMA fight. Cain is TOP2 and is a great fighter, but JDS being a superior striker the normal would be if he KO Cain

Yes JDS boxing is superior than Cain's, and Cain got 1 punch KO'ed by JDS. But what if JDS gets KO'ed by Cain? JDS is the arguably best boxer in MMA but everybody seems to forget that Cain got some striking skills too..

I can't help but remember what happened to the once most feared kickboxer to enter MMA.

this one is painful to watch
gonzaga-crocop.gif

CC is supposed to be the better striker till he got a dose of his own medicine.

Logically I know Cain's gameplan is to take JDS down, control him on the ground then GnP him to death. But what if Cain KO JDS? Would you be surprised? Anyone giving Cain a chance?

may be a tko , ref stoppage. but cain is definetely getting his belt back

Mirko underestimated Gonzaga. Correct me if I'm wrong, but at the time Gonzaga was not even top 10, where as Mirko was a clear cut number two HW. They gave him that fight as a 'gimmie' fight, so we could see Mirko v Randy. Obviously Gonzaga spoiled those plans.

With Cain v Dos Santos 2, Junior has already beat him. There is no element of surprise. Cain's problem in the first fight is he stands straight up when he punches / kicks, and is very predictable (he counter punches at all costs). Cain basically walks into punches, and when facing someone like Junior, making a mistake like that will cost you the fight.

From what we have seen of Junior's TDD, it doesn't look like Cain will be getting him down. If Cain hasn't fixed the standing straight up and lack of head movement when throwing his punches/kicks, he will get KO'd again. Watching his recent sparring/training videos, he is making the same mistakes he did before. Realistically, those videos could be older, but to our knowledge (anyone who hasn't seen him spar live) he has not changed his striking game.

Definately a distinct possibility that JDS gets knocked out, but the comparison to Crocop isn't very realistic. Junior would likely get dropped in the exchange, firing off and getting caught because of his loose defense while swinging.

im predicting JDS will ko Cain. but im not counting out cain, it could be dangerous fight for JDS

Cain is being drastically undersold in this fight.

JDS deserves to be favored, but Cain can win the fight in vicious fashion.

People act like rematches never go different in MMA. Ask Shogun-Forrest, Chuck-Randy, Georges-Serra, etc etc.

Cain ending the fight on the feet is the least likely scenario, though. I see him working the fence and ground and pound to tire Cigano out for a third round TKO.

Back